In Kenya (and sometimes in Zimbabwe)

Robzimbo

I am in kenya
Dec 4, 2016
Hi all,

I just posted an intro on the 'introduce yourself' page. I'm mostly in Kenya, sometimes in Zim, pretty knowledgable about a lot of Africa, drive a 105 in Kenya and a VX80 in Zim, know good mechanics in most places between Cairo and Cape Town, and would be very happy to give advice to anyone planning a trip this way, or share Tuskers or Castles with anyone already here...

Ping me a message anytime.

Best regards

Rob

tylergoodwin

I am in kenya
Jun 3, 2019
Hi all,

I just posted an intro on the 'introduce yourself' page. I'm mostly in Kenya, sometimes in Zim, pretty knowledgable about a lot of Africa, drive a 105 in Kenya and a VX80 in Zim, know good mechanics in most places between Cairo and Cape Town, and would be very happy to give advice to anyone planning a trip this way, or share Tuskers or Castles with anyone already here...

Ping me a message anytime.

Best regards

Rob
Hey Rob, I'm also in NBO and looking for a good mech. Recently bought a 1996 j70, and haven't been happy with the garage I planned to use. Often on the road throughout the region, so keen to hear about others you've used as well. Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks