Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

In Kenya (and sometimes in Zimbabwe)

Robzimbo

Country Flag
kenya
Hi all,

I just posted an intro on the 'introduce yourself' page. I'm mostly in Kenya, sometimes in Zim, pretty knowledgable about a lot of Africa, drive a 105 in Kenya and a VX80 in Zim, know good mechanics in most places between Cairo and Cape Town, and would be very happy to give advice to anyone planning a trip this way, or share Tuskers or Castles with anyone already here...

Ping me a message anytime.

Best regards

Rob

Hi all,

I just posted an intro on the 'introduce yourself' page. I'm mostly in Kenya, sometimes in Zim, pretty knowledgable about a lot of Africa, drive a 105 in Kenya and a VX80 in Zim, know good mechanics in most places between Cairo and Cape Town, and would be very happy to give advice to anyone planning a trip this way, or share Tuskers or Castles with anyone already here...

Ping me a message anytime.

Best regards

Rob

Hey Rob, I'm also in NBO and looking for a good mech. Recently bought a 1996 j70, and haven't been happy with the garage I planned to use. Often on the road throughout the region, so keen to hear about others you've used as well. Cheers.

I know a really good mechanic in Zimbabwe, lots of experience with Land Cruisers

Back