Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Injector seals

Airhoguk

Received a phone message from my local toyota dealer today asking them to give me a call regarding a recall on my LC120. Phoned back to find out that the recall is for the injector seals to be checked and replaced. Mine is an 06 and after previously speaking to a dealer last year i was assured that i had the new style seals. Oh well just got to book it in now (3 1/2 hours work). Will also ask them to check injectors as they are rattling when cold (33,000 miles).

Welcome to the forum. That sounds like good news, but where are u based? UK? Could update your location in the user control panel.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Nice one - Gary has been struggling to get his done on recall for ages. He managed it a couple of weeks ago though :cool:

Welcome to the forum

Hi, i'm in kent in the medway towns, surprised dealer called me as i haven't been there for over a year. Luckily for me it doesn't seem to be a problem though

Well that does sound a bit positive for the rest of us. Did he metion if it was a official recall at all?

Hi

I have a 2007 LC4 with 115k on the clock and have just had mine done.

Toyota have not issued a recall but there is a service campain so they would do it with your next service.

I called my dealer and they checked the reg and told me it was included they did the work without a service.

Just ring your dealer and ask them to check.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My dealer said it was a toyota recall but didn't know why they were doing it :?: until their memory was refreshed when i mentioned it was a well publicised problem on all the various forums :? . Apparently the Hilux is also included in this recall as well :clap:

Back