Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Intercooler Installation

:oops:... I have the dump valve on but it is not that bad but I do agree it can get a bit loud at times.

I will send some pic of the route of the pipes.

Regards

Been thinking about a top mount with a Kenlowe fan underneath it - I suspect there is not enough room under the bonnet for that and I really don't fancy the Mad Max look so back to the drawing board

Here is something I think will do for me: Love the air scoop !

P1010432.JPG

P1010425.JPG

P1010418.JPG

P1010419.JPG

P1010427.JPG

P1010428.JPG

P1010426.JPG

Large rad with high flow rate, short pipe run, fan driven and big scoop !

Yup looks pretty neat. And the scoop is fairly subdued

Bonnet scoop looks smart. Not so keen on some of the airflow paths of the pipes but this could be done better. Nice big IC and short pipe runs is good. Looks about the same size as the one I have. [emoji48]

I missed where you said this was a group buy Lazz. Well done. Can I have mine in blue and for a 24v please?

Is it ready yet?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I missed where you said this was a group buy Lazz. Well done. Can I have mine in blue and for a 24v please?

Is it ready yet?

Sorry CJ, you just missed the group buy order. Placed it at 15.40hrs today !!

Crosscountry in Adelaide. They have a number of different types inc front mount for 12v and 24v

HERE

Its not that bad - its just a tad more than the AlliSport:think:

Who's doing to do the tweeking after the install Olazz

Sorry for the late reply.

some pics (from my iPad, sorry for the poor quality) to get an idea.

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Please keep in mid the pipes is a DIY job.

Regards

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 190
Its not that bad - its just a tad more than the AlliSport:think:

Who's doing to do the tweeking after the install Olazz

Howzit S,

There is a diesel guru in CT who does this type of work and has done lots of supercharger/turbo/intercoolers on cruisers. Will use him.

I contacted Allisport to enquire about a TMIC and they replied saying , yes they can make them.
Here are the pictures they sent me of their top mount for an 80 series... Chas this looks like your truck... is it??

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018 (2).JPG

Pretty cost effective too!

Not mine Lazz I've got a front mount Allisport and that engine bay is a lot cleaner than mine.

Does that top mount have a fan fixed above it?

What was the price they quoted for the top mount looks good. Do you have sizes?

Hopefully there's room to tuck a Kenlowe fan under there or else it's going to be a problem at low speeds I guess

that's interesting. not bad on price too. do they give any performance figures? comparison with the front mounted?

Back