Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Iron man conversion

C11ONX

Hi aalas you are all aware I am having a mare with my AHC
i am thinking about the iron man conversion.
Where can I get it ffrom how much is iit and what's included in the kit
cheers:character-count:

West Coast Offroad in Banks, Southport are the main importers of Ironman products

Website

Paul is probably the best guy to speak to - phone is 01704 229014

I think that Spindrift's truck has had the conversion by its previous owner so you could ask him how happy he is with it perhaps...

Hope this helps :icon-cool:

I converted mine using 80 series hd rear springs, pedders torsion bars and Monroe shocks. Got it all from roughtrax. A year on and no complaints about the conversion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For all your AHC problems I recommend the dudes at Pleiades near Peterbourgh. Period! They sorted all four corners of my wagon while I waited drinking cups of tea and more importantly they didn't rinse my wallet. I cannot tell you just how brilliant my truck now rides with reconditioned uprated suspension spheres. I've taken my car off road a couple of times and the AHC worked perfectly.

I have got spheres from Pleiades and I have had new height sensors but it still won't work.
It won't plug into a modern obd11 reader and the tech stream says everything is ok. I am stumped

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Personally I wouldn't touch another Ironman product. Zero aftersales interest from any supplier and a finish on them that lasts about as long as a bag of Haribo on Halloween.

You're going to have to bite the bullet I'm afraid and crawl into Mr T for them to perform a full diagnostic on your car. I've been there and done that with the modern OBD2 reader and it wouldn't read it. Only Mr T or someone closely related to him has the boost to release the juice. Before you spend anymore money and waste anymore time, you need to find out exactly what's going on with your motor. Also give the dudes at Seven Sisters (Pleiades) a bell. What they don't know about the AHC system, ain't worth spitting on. They maybe able to give you a different angle to explore. Personally speaking, I won't be touching OME until I touch down in South Africa. For UK roads, it's AHC all the way back to me yard!

I have got spheres from Pleiades and I have had new height sensors but it still won't work.
It won't plug into a modern obd11 reader and the tech stream says everything is ok. I am stumped

Is the Ironman and Old Man Emu, the same strut under a different brand?

No. But maybe painted in the same factory!!! Overall the OME finish seems to last a little bit longer and I know some that still look good, but largely the finish on both is nasty. I had mine blasted and coated and they look better than the original after the same time

Back