Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ironman SL

BIG clean GREEN said:
Yea, A bar is on the list, I wouldn't bother but I do like my spots hung off the front
Why dont you slip a couple of bits of 6mm shaped flat steel bar between the bottom of your grill & the top of your bumper (appropriately painted) secured to something behind to mount your spots from off of :) Far less heavy than an 'A' bar & cheaper :thumbup: More money to go towards your Snorkel :D ;)

Gav mate, I'm going to take that stupid f***in mirror thing off but will require some blanking plugs for it, shall I get you the measurements ???????? :pray:

BIG clean GREEN said:
Get seated Gav, I require 2x10mm and 1x23mm if you very much please !

If I bung you some dosh, can I have the same sizes please.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was going to get it welded up and sprayed, but works a bit slow at the moment, so your idea is a good alternative.

Nick have a look at the pic of my abar, and you will see that i have taken mine off and put a piece of carbon fibre with two screws to hold it on???,, looks very good???
Here it is
GunPicture355.jpg

Not sure what you're showing me ! Andy and I are talking about the poxy mirror jobby on the near side front, nothing to do with the A bar, if you've placed a carbon fibre plate over the holes after removing it do you have a close up picture for more ideas ?????

Ta,

Foxing, why don't you bang your location in to your profile so we can all see where you're located :thumbup:

BIG clean GREEN said:
Foxing, why don't you bang your location in to your profile so we can all see where you're located :thumbup:
Profile updated!!!!

Do you want me to get the fellas no, that is selling the back bumper bars????

And i will take a close up of were my mirror used to be??

Darrel

Photo's yes please, bumpers, not bothered for now thanks :thumbup:

ps still can't see your location John :?:

Back