Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is an inverter actually needed???

If any one has one of the big ones from the group buy they do not use and want to part with, I would be interested in another one.

Thanks.

I hate inverters - power hungry, inefficient. For almost every electrical gadget you can get a 12v charge pack. 12v hairdryers are available. Used 12v for months camping - spend the money on a solar charger

I hate inverters - power hungry, inefficient. For almost every electrical gadget you can get a 12v charge pack. 12v hairdryers are available. Used 12v for months camping - spend the money on a solar charger

Forgot to add - the comment about electrical toothbrush is the only item I have yet to find a 12v solution for. I carry a 12v pack that has a range of 'plugs' that convert to most/all voltage inputs on my devices and the pack is variable 1.5 - 18v so can be used to 'carefuly' charge just about anything....use this for the lap top and my hair clippers

Dave, i still have your old one, never used it...

If any one has one of the big ones from the group buy they do not use and want to part with, I would be interested in another one.

Thanks.

Electric toothbrushes, there are now some decent quality toothbrushes ran run off AA batteries :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have a 1500 watt one and use it all the time. Long trip crock pot meal ready when you get there, since I driving no power consumption. Runs the George foreman grill, or electric skillet. A lot of the areas we camp/run don't allow open fires, and you have to get a permit for propane use. It also runs the pump for the air mattress. And durring the Christmas season our club participates in a Christmas parade, it runs the lights and other decorations.

sent from somewhere, sometime on planet Earth.

Back