Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Is this anyones on here

Yep
Its mine

Its still for sale :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

shame you are so far away

LC buyers do the distance for the right truck. Richard travelled nearly 250 miles each way for mine.

Last edited:
And open to offers. . .
Got rocksliders and asfir underbody plates for sale/deal too :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's 450 miles each way for me up there

CWC, I guarantee you would not be disappointed. I have seen this truck in the flesh and its a great tool and ready for action.

Thanks Ecoman, do you still sell breather kit by the way? Might be after stuff for my Hilux next year.

Nice to speak to you cwc, hopefully we can meet soon.

Not yet Andy. The price of Parker fittings has gone through the roof and nobody seems keen to do discounts for charity these days:icon-cry:

I was putting in an order for 200+ fittings plus around 300 meters of tube and they wanted me to pay full whack which would have meant either no proceeds go to charity or putting the price of the kits up to £30 which is extortionate! OK its good quality parts but £30? I doubt I would sell many at that price!

ecoman i get very good discounts on smc stuff if you pm me some details i can see what i can do.
no harm in asking. i thinknits like -25% at the moment.
stu

SMC? not familiar with them. Any links to their parts?

I picked parker as they are nickel coated brass fittings. I was sick of replacing the plastic ones in the winter when they got cold and brittle.

just google smc air fittings the do stainless fittings. lots of factorys use smc as its seen as one of the best fittings and tube on the market

stu

Thanks Stu. PM sent:thumbup:

Sorry for the thread Hijack Andy

Twas not my thread :)

cwc just want to say pics never seem to do the 90 series justice they always look much better in the flesh , so if you like the pics its gotta be worth an overnight stay at Travelodge or somewhere similar so you can see it for yourself .

Bill, continuing the hijack, also try API Pneumatics in Stoke on Trent - 01782 206995

Vay comprehensive range of pneumatic fittings etc, all metal, resin, brass whatever spec you want :)

Back