Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

It is with great regret.

How very dare they, the car I was intending to buy has been sold, but no worries I've found another in a better colour, dark metallic grey.

Jag F-Type.jpg

Also for sale. £450 ono

I’m selling my amazing self supporting (No poles needed) Hannibal Awning in very good condition. It’s got well engineered aluminium supporting brackets was fitted to my Outback roof rack.
THE AWNING IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION,
I have only used it once
The drop sides I don’t think have ever been used.
AWNING DIMENSIONS 1.85M X 1.85M, THE DROP DOWN SIDE ARE JUST OVER 2M IN HEIGHT COLLECTION ONLY from Morden SW19 3EP.
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO COME AND VIEW THIS ITEM BUT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY PLEASE. LAND CRUISER NOT INCLUDED! for sale elsewhere.
The awning is now been sold, to a Land Rover man, sorry.

Yeah it pretty much opens a valve on the exhaust and makes it straight through. you do get some looks going through the high street. :tearsofjoy:

American sports cars had a system like that - it was called a "Lakes Pipe".

('Little Duce Coupe . . . Hear the Lakes Pipe roar . . ').

Bob.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How very dare they, the car I was intending to buy has been sold, but no worries I've found another in a better colour, dark metallic grey.

View attachment 154784

Now, that is a lovely thing! :text-bravo:sir!

(I do like Metallic Grey cars - had 5 or 6 over the past years. Though nowadays my kids are quick to point out that it's probably because they match my hair! :icon-evil:)

Now would it be just as appealing if it was badged as its owners company TATA also heard yesterday that there is a saftey recall on quite a few thousand TATA vehicles yep guess im a badge snob

Now would it be just as appealing if it was badged as its owners company TATA also heard yesterday that there is a saftey recall on quite a few thousand TATA vehicles yep guess im a badge snob

You can make that argument about almost anything these days not just vehicles.....and yes, we're all influenced by brands and marketing, to some degree or other.

For example Seat/Skoda/VW/Audi/Porsche/Bentley/Lamborghini/Bugatti are all owned by VAG. In the world of watches, Blancpain, Breguet, Hamilton, Longines, Omega, Rado, Tissot and Swatch (plus quite a few others) are all owned by the Swatch group.

I'm not a marketing guru, so don't know all the terminology but these companies have established and developed their brands and products with a target market in mind - so you're not going to see a £100k "Skoda" 911 or a £10k "Tissot" Fifty Fathoms in the showrooms soon.

I suppose you pays your money and takes your choice :thumbup:

If that was corparate top trumps Chadr then you win hands down and if i could find a picture of a big thumb in an upwards position it would be here instead of all these bloody letters

I went for a test drive this afternoon, fell in love, and I'm now the proud owner of a Jaguar, until I can move the Cruiser to get a garage space the jag had been put into storage. :dance:
Good for you mate. I hope you have loads of fun in it for years to come. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You don't hang about Chas! :thumbup: :clap:

Let's hope you get a buyer for the Cruiser soon - I know you'll be sad to see her go but just think of all the fun and new adventures you'll have in the Jag! :dance:

Sorry to hear about your health issues and the sale of the mighty Phoenix Chas. :cry:

Good luck with the sale and enjoy the new car, they look awesome! :thumbup:

Looks great Chas... Have you put it in Parts/ Accessorise for a reason..(To avoid sellers fees) Sorry its non of my business.. But its not in the usual Toyota 80 series section on ebay... Only in parts and accessorise .... When we were selling our VW Clare accidentally listed it in parts and equipment, Never got a sniff couldnt understand why... Tell me to mind my own Business....

And there is a dedicated Facebook group for selling overland equipment. 2 x 80s on there at the moment.

Back