Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Karl - thank you

adrianr

So last night i stayed in ShiTley in Yorkshire (intentional misspelling and sorry if you live there) at a birthday party and woke up this morning (having parked the truck up at 130 am) to find some ermmm ***sucker had smashed the front passenger window and had a rummage around inside. all they took was binoculars but left the inside a mess and me without a secure truck, and a damp seat since it tipped it down last night.

called Karl who graciously answered on a Sunday (thanks mate) and arranged to collect a replacement from his neck of the woods this evening.

as ever Karl you went the extra mile, and solved a problem for me.

Muchos gracias amigo.

Adrian

Last edited:
Well done Karl & I hope the MF who bust your window dies a horrible slow death without his testies........
Steve

No problem mate. Sundays are a day of work although the girfriend isn't too keen lol.

No, she told me she wasn't keen. :laughing-rolling:

Well done that man. Shame not everyone is like this mate. I remember someone on here who was just abandoned in the middle of Wales when they ran into difficulties. So called mates just ran off and left them if I recall :whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Only just noticed this Chris.

Ye great set of lads that just left me. Be great to do a big trip with them guys across the world......

was more upset when I got the truck running in 15 min when I got home when I found it was a one way bloody valve that had gone wrong.

Back