Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Keep thinking of trading up but......

Lewis07

Always looking at the latest LC model and thinking that would be lovely, but then come down to earth with a bang when I see what prices the dealers want. The price of 2 of my current 120 doesn't even buy you a nearly new one. I just can't justify it unfortunately. I think us owners of this model have it financially sussed!

The 120 does represent good VFM.

Gra.

If there is nothing wrong with your 120, don't bother with a 150. (unless you want to "just 'cause")
Was not my wisest moment out when I swapped :|

Wish I'd bought your 120 Crispin, when it came up for sale :doh:

Spent too long dithering on whether I wanted to spend the money and also give up my perfectly serviceable VZJ95. Now I've spent that money on other non-LC "stuff" and will have to wait a while again before I have sufficient funds.......

Oh well, 120s can only get cheaper! :icon-cool:

If there is nothing wrong with your 120, don't bother with a 150. (unless you want to "just 'cause")
Was not my wisest moment out when I swapped :|

How do you find it compared to the 120? Any major improvements? I must admit I like the way the 150 looks and sits on the road.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's a bit unfair if I compared it to my 120. The 150 is unmolested (I've made a plug adapter for the built-in invertor - that's as far as I have gone)
My 120 was not standard for very long (about a month?) It had bash plates, AT tyres, winch, heavy front bumper, raised shocks bla bla. The reason I sold it was because it had lost some of the road manners. Not totally fair on it - it was still nice to drive long distance.
The 150 is very car-like to drive (yet as good as my 120 was off road) - I do like it but I don't think it is that much better than a good 120. If you have a normal 120 and wanted something much better, look at the new toerag for an upgrade;to upgrade from a mechanically sound 120 to a 150 will be a disappointment.

Of course you can upgrade for all the non-sensible reasons. (Is there any sense in anything we do with LCs? ;) )

My only minor drawback for me is the plastic front and rear end bumpers/trim (both shapes). But that's modern motoring for ya. Tidy kit

Back