Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Krown rusproofing - discount available?

Well I arrived at Krown in plenty of time but the postcode wasn’t in the right place, so after trolling round the industrial estate asking for directions from people with strange accents, I found them by accident (no I didn’t have one) I just came across them while meandering about.

Robert got stuck in straight away, after making me a cuppa.

Emptied the tailgate compartments and gave them a squirt,

View attachment 138083

next was the rear wings via the tail-light apertures

View attachment 138084

View attachment 138085

You can see the fluid here, it will migrate itself to all parts.

View attachment 138086
then on to the doors, all four were given the treatment.

View attachment 138087

View attachment 138088

Then on to the front area

View attachment 138089

View attachment 138090

Wherever he found a hole he stuck his thing in it, where two layers of metal overlapped the fluid was sprayed,
even bolt heads were sprayed so the fluid would penetrate.

View attachment 138091

View attachment 138092

View attachment 138093

View attachment 138094

View attachment 138095

Undercarriage inspection and a wash

View attachment 138096

View attachment 138097

View attachment 138098

I didn’t stay down in the application area any longer, I was freezing my nuts off so I went back for another cuppa and biscuits.

I was very pleased when Robert told me there was NO rust underneath. So all should be good for a few years to come, whole job took three hours from arrival to going home, very pleased, a very thorough job. Cost was £289.80.
As the observant among you may have noticed I have had Angel eyes fitted, there will be an update when the LED's have been fitted.
Ah but you see David, Chas' satnav actually hates him, completely. :lol:
I actually hate it at times, I mean it can get me to Clive's door about 1500 miles away but can't find a post code 145 miles away.

I actually hate it at times, I mean it can get me to Clive's door about 1500 miles away but can't find a post code 145 miles away.
I can see why...

image:10757.jpg

I guessed the feeling might be mutual Chas. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
959EC951-38E4-4A12-9558-733843390FCD.jpeg
Having our trucks ‘krowned’ as I write.... this is sams truck just a short while ago, the ramp cable snapped whilst it was in the air & sheared off the emergency latches on the post! Good job nobody under when it went.
Heavy things these 80’s

I did wonder when my 3400kg truck was on if it was going to be ok, good job no-one was hurt

I hope your truck is OK, it looks as though it may have hit the passenger side column?

Yeah luckily the trucks ok just a little dent on the fuel filler flap, and a little scratch nothing to worry about, rob was panicking about bless him, such a nice guy to he did offer to get it repaired but i said not to worry about it so he gave me extra discount. Chas i was surprised it didnt happen to you with your luck, you must have left it there for me ;)

Chas i was surprised it didnt happen to you with your luck, you must have left it there for me ;)
Yes, I thought I heard it wheeze a bit when it lifted. :lol:

Back