Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Kzj / lj 70 rear off road bumper

THUNDER TRUCK

AS TITLE. professionally built. its straight and not bent easy to fit. this will bolt onto the original holes already in the chassis. its very strong and made for off roading. its jack able and has 2 strong recovery points. its finished in black metal primmer so easy to touch up. its 4/5 mm steel looks like toyota made it

photos to follow

item is in halifax 275.00 pounds

michael 07718887499

I am interested, I think, subject to a good hard look at my bank balance. Am i right in saying that i would need to replace my stock rear lights as there are no lights in the bumper?

Do you have any pics yet?

i have a set of body lights to do away with the ones in the bumper.

i have some pics but they are of it after a green lane trip so dont show it at its best. i still have not had time to remove it yet.

send me your email and i will forward them on ?

Attachments

• kzj1.jpg
    kzj1.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 83
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks well, I like the front bumper too.

Going off on a tangent here but who's is the SJ? A mate had K25 UVM, but sold it as a finished project earlier this year..

the sj was owned by a friend of mine then it came my way i sold it to another freind he owns it still after 2 years. i believe west coast built it?

Hey, I sadly cannot afford to buy the bumper now :'( I have recently found out that my brother is getting married, and now i need to save up for a trip back to zimbabwe.

Thanks Michael! Looking forward to mounting the bumper at the weekend!

Back