Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 90 extended front wheel studs?

br1anuk

I have bought a set of good quality wheel spacers for my 2001 90 lwb, but the fronts wont fit because the thwe wheel studs are too short. Roughtrax sell extended wheel studs if you buy their spacers but can't supply them separately as there in short supply.
I have searched the Internet and can't find anyone in th UK who supplies them.
Can someone point me in the right direction to purchase 12 of them?
There are threads about this but they never give a definitive answer, on USA forums people are saying wheel studs from a Lexus is300 fit????
Thanks Brian.

Milners i would guess might be your best bet .

I have never thought about it before but are the front and rear studs the same other than length , i expect they are so you might have some luck just searching for replacement rear studs .

Milners i would guess might be your best bet .

I have never thought about it before but are the front and rear studs the same other than length , i expect they are so you might have some luck just searching for replacement rear studs .

I've looked at milners website and I can't find them on there, I'll have to ring them. When I've read all the other posts and threads no one says " it's part number xxxxxx and you get them from here and the £x.xx each".
I'll probably end up selling them and buying the roughtrax ones if they haven't run out of extended studs.

Back