Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 90 Prado/Colorado (1996-2002) Wheel Cap 'Type B'

Bert

Country Flag
great_britain
Hello all. Is there any body out there that has a set of center wheel caps to fit the original factory fitted wheels? I've asked Mr Toyota who can supply them, but it appears Mr Toyota has fallen on hard times and want's an arm and a leg for them. Any condition considered as I'm going to powder coat my wheels in black anyway. It's the 'Type B' as shown below. Cheers, Simon
Wheel Cap.JPG

£14-02 plus postage from the UAE via Amayama

part number 42603-35630

£14-02 plus postage from the UAE via Amayama

part number 42603-35630

Dave you have got to be sh#tting me. I can only presume that the ones Mr T are peddling are alloy construction, or maybe gold painted silver. Are you sure that's for four?

Hi Bert, no I'm not sure, sorry.. but the part number appears to be for four.

Even if it's each, I bet it gives MrT a run for his money.

Amayama sell genuine Toyota parts by the way so they should be the same. The only downside is it takes some time to import them and you have to register on the website and go through a slight rigmarole to order. The postage hasn't been horrific either when I've done it

Man I'm seriously impressed. Mr T wanted about £46 EACH for them. EACH! They must be made of something else, but who cares, Amayama get's my order. Only want to spray them black anyway as getting the wheels powder coated in flat black.

Sorry, my error, they were £47.32 each......

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Bert, no I'm not sure, sorry.. but the part number appears to be for four.

Even if it's each, I bet it gives MrT a run for his money.

Amayama sell genuine Toyota parts by the way so they should be the same. The only downside is it takes some time to import them and you have to register on the website and go through a slight rigmarole to order. The postage hasn't been horrific either when I've done it

Hi Dave. Well, I received a package from afar today. It contained a very nice brand new hub center. Ok, it turned out just to be one so I have to get three more, but hell, I'm not complaining. I just can't understand no matter how I try to square it why they are soooo expensive from Mr T in the UK.....

Just checking, but it's not this style you want is it? They look different to me but I might be wrong. They are plastic with alloy centre. I've got 2. They're in poor condition but might be ok if you're going to spray them

DSCF9250.jpg
DSCF9249.jpg

Hi Dave. Thanks for the offer but they are different. Just made sure the UAE one fits and it does. Very snug. Will get some more ordered soon. Almost look too good to spray black.

Back