Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 100 series 1HD-FTE injectors.

Indie

Country Flag
uk
Afternoon guys, Can anybody tell me the denso part number for the diesel injectors on a 2000 Landcruiser 100 series with the 1HD-FTE engine please, ive had a look on here but not coming up with much luck so any help will be appreciated.
Ive also asked toyota but all they have is their part number 23600-19085.

Quick Google brought up this but I can't validate that wihout a bit more digging.

093500-7590 Denso​

Havalook here as well: 100 series injectors. - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
That toyota number looks right - and the diesel workshop I took my injectors to didn't have a problem with finding the corresponding Denso numbers/parts.

Here's a pic of a nozzle from a 1999 1hd-fte. Note that the copper washer on the old injector is discontinued and not recommended, as it might get severely stuck. New type washer is an alu coloured alloy.
1637080863873.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the information guys its much appreciated.

Try Charles Francis International, they are good for injectors. I got my 120 ones from there.

Very good service.

Thankyou for your suggestion. Im speaking with Colchester Fuel Injection who are fairly local to me and who are Denso distributors and have the Denso test equipment. Ill let you know how i get on.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You should be more than fine with the blokes at Colchester..... very knowledgeable and very helpful....I send a lot of AG and Plant pumps etc to them....

Thanks Grimbo ive heard their good at what they do.

So i have my new Denso injectors Denso part no. 093500-7550 but no one seems to know if these are for the 1HD-FTE with the EGR cooler or without the cooler, anyone have any ideas ?? Thanks.

Further info !! Denso 093500-7550 is Toyota Pt 23600-17130 still confused, why did they change the injector for an EGR cooler ??

Ok so the part No. is Denso 093500-6740 for the injectors Toyota 23600-19086/17080 Colchester Fuel Injection had a new set of nozzles on the shelf and fitted and tested them on their Denso test equipment and returned them in 2 days including delivery and collection which is excellent service. New injector pipes, seals, new injector seals in the head where the injectors fit to the pipes and new seals on the leak off pipe. Valve clearances done at the same time so all good. And now the steering rack is leaking and Toyota want £1721.00 plus vat for a new one !!! Injector parts and labour £430.00 inc vat
You have to love these 100's !

Glad to hear the chaps at Colchester didn't disappoint........ 430 inc tax is a good price...
Some of the injectors I fit are nearly £900 each......not what you want when it's a 6 cylinder lump.

@Indie contact Kelly Bray Steering, they did a superb job on my 80 steering box, they may be able to sort you out as well

Back