Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 100 Series

I left a deposit and should be collecting it later this week, assuming my plans don't continue to get spannered by work. :oops:

Well done Doodle - congratulations! :clap:

Glad someone (from here) bought it, as it was genuinely tempting me.....would've never been able to talk the missus into it at this present time, which was the only thing that stopped me having a more serious look.

Funnily enough, it was my girlfriend who convinced me it was a good idea. Work's cleared so I can go and get it tonight...then I'll just need to shift the 95 as I won't be needing both.

Ok, thanks. Best of luck with it.

Ta chief. :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
I left a deposit and should be collecting it later this week, assuming my plans don't continue to get spannered by work. :oops:

Well done Doodle.:clap:

It does look a lovely LC and you get the added piece of mind about the washer/torque converter problem:dance:

I to would of been looking at this if it had been one year later.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, the fact that Julian had already dealt with the main issues was a major plus point. There's a couple of little bits I need to deal with, plus swapping over my lights and winch from the Colorado. Also need to get on with making some sliders - it's a long climb up!

:sick: Looking forward to a signature change then are we?

Not envious at all, really, I mean it.... Honest :eusa-snooty::icon-cry:

:clap::clap::clap:

Back