Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 100 Series

Julian

Its with a heavy heart I am putting my 100 Series Cruiser up for sale

So , its a 1999 V reg, with 98,000 miles in Silver VX spec
I have owned it for 4 years. Prior to my ownership it has a mainly main dealer service history with a couple done by independents, cam belt changed early at 72,000 miles
Now since I have had it, list of work and modifications
Full Gearbox rebuild and new torque convertor, new friction plates etc
AHC suspension removed and a choice of Old Man Emu or Fox dampers with external reservoirs and rebound adjustable, OME Torsion bars and 863 springs
Slee Diff Drop, Just Diffs long travel upper control arms, extended ARB links
Front diff rebuilt by Jon Wildsmith with an ARB front locker solid pinion space and new bearings
ARB Compresor mounted under the bonnet
2 new batteries 3months ago, Varta Blue's
Full Asfir under body protection
Safari snorkel
ARB Safari Front winch bumper
TTL Dash mounted CB and Alpine CD player with Blue Tooth and Ipod Control
Oil change every 6 months
6 Rims all with Hankook MT03 Tyres, 4 very good, 2 bit worn done about 25,000 miles
Front axle rebuilt, new Genuine oil seals and Wheel bearings
Large box of various spares, new front UJ's, spare set of front disc's etc.
Brake pads replaced about 15,000 miles ago with Genuine pads
Copy rear swing spare tyre swing out, never fitted
Really great truck that would take you just about anywhere

£12,000

Attachments

• IMG_7644.jpg
    IMG_7644.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7643.jpg
    IMG_7643.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7641.jpg
    IMG_7641.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Shame, that's almost exactly what I'll be looking for to replace my 95 but it's not quite the right time. I'm sure it'll sell well :thumbup:

No way, will make someone a very good truck, tons of hard to find extras on there.

OK, some internal pics

Maybe £12,000 is a bit to rich, but it is a well prepared truck, and I have spent a fair bit of money on it

So how about £11,000 ovno:wtf:

Attachments

• IMG_4501.JPG
    IMG_4501.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4497.JPG
    IMG_4497.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4495.JPG
    IMG_4495.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, it does have the e locker at the back, I thought all the diesels did?
So it can be completely locked up front, centre and rear

Damn it does look a nice truck and im in the same situation, if it was this time next year i may well be looking to upgrade but ive got to remortgage first and pay my parents some deposit money back.

Good luck with the sale im sure it wont be round long.

Hi, I am in Alverstoke, which is right on the south coast of Hampshire, near Portsmouth

Just out of interest whats the economy like on these? I would be interested in a change over my collie but would like economy to stay the same...do you see 30mpg on a motorway run?

I wouldn't have thought the economy would be as good as a 'collie, I know the engine is over a litre larger and I believe it it is a fair bit bigger and heavier. I usually get about 27-28 to the gallon on runs

I think it actually might be slightly better. I havent really checked the mpg of my hunderd, but my '97 Colorado used to do around 24 mpg so on the basis of your mpg it is better. The 100 is great. It really is a different vehicle in terms of comfort, power and ride.

I think it actually might be slightly better. I havent really checked the mpg of my hunderd, but my '97 Colorado used to do around 24 mpg so on the basis of your mpg it is better. The 100 is great. It really is a different vehicle in terms of comfort, power and ride.

Reinhard can you stop with these comments! it is not helping with my burning desire to own a 100 series:lol:

fancy a swap with my collie, and some cash on top? :whistle:

Shame, that's almost exactly what I'll be looking for to replace my 95 but it's not quite the right time. I'm sure it'll sell well :thumbup:

Is this still available?

Sometimes you have to *make* it the right time. :lol:

Back