Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landrover converted to the right side!!!!

Yotomotor

Hi to all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as i have just bought my first 80 series, pictures to follow, i have been converted from the dark side :oops: have been a landy owener for the last ten years, and now i have seen the error of my ways.

I have met Jon who as been helping me with a couple of issues with my front locker (thanks Jon), a post to follow if i cant get it sorted.

look forwar to meeting more in the time to come

Duncan

Hello and welcome Duncan. Glad you've seen the light!

Welcome Duncan,

You are not alone.

Probably half the Land Cruiser fraternity here would hold their hand up to owning a Land Rover or two, in previous past.

Never mind.

It's all a learning curve.

Gra.

Welcome indeed Duncan, well I've got to say "I've never owned a Land Rover product", just worked out that way, I had a 6.2 Blazer first then my silver 80 second which has done me well for 16 years. Well maintained a good one will last years.

Andy

I have managed to avoid them too. Sorry I mean never been blessed with one. Welcome at last.

Come on man, what have you bought?

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Duncan...

Spill the beans, we need to know!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Started with a mint 3.9 V8 Range rover classic, then bobtailed it after 4 weeks ( misses not to impressed,) now she's the X anyway I digress, then sold that and went onto a 3.9 V8 Discovery. Lifted it added a snorkel and BFG At sold that bought another but diesel loved the fuel economy.

Then bought another RRC bobtail and did all over again but with int/ext roll cage, changed the V8 to a 300 Tdi Auto and now onto a 80 series what a change loving it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 168
What make of tyres do you have on there?? I want some with that much grip!!!"

Andy

image.jpg

Welcome Duncan
Sounds like the cruiser will end up going don the range rover route:icon-wink:

Back