Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Le Montagnol 65 from french mountains!!!

Le Montagnol 65

Hello everybody!

My name is Jérôme, "Montagnol" mean "man who live in mountains":icon-biggrin: in french...So i' m french and i live in South of France (near Spain) and i love my mountains!!!

Toyota addict since 15 years, i had my first cruiser 5 years ago. A LJ70 1991...i crashed it and we rebuild another LJ ...but 73.

Since this summer, i started my new car... 80's chassis, axles and motor....BJ73 tansfert box...LJ73 body...tubes everywhere!!!:lol:

I came here to get a lot of informations about the 80's...i don' t know this engine very well...

I hope that you will help me...:pray:

I especially look for injectors for my 12S 1991...because somebody stole mines...on my 80's!!!!!!!:icon-twisted::icon-cry:

Injectors are very expensive here...i would like to know if you have tricks for getting these at a good price.

Thank you very much!

PS: Sorry for my english....school is so faaaaaaar!:lol:

welcome
sorry cant help on injectors, but hopefully someone else can

Salut Jerome, mountain man! Welcome - I live in France but in the (not so today) sunny Dordogne, perhaps 4 - 5 hrs from you. I have recently bought my first cruiser, a 95 series and love it!
Cant help with injectors, but as with a lot of things here, its cheaper to buy car parts in UK or Germany.

Steve

Hi,
You mean some one actually opened your engine, and removed the 6 x injectors?

Gra

Welcome to the forum. Regarding cheap injectors, ebay is a good place to start.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Salut Jerome, mountain man! Welcome - I live in France but in the (not so today) sunny Dordogne, perhaps 4 - 5 hrs from you. I have recently bought my first cruiser, a 95 series and love it!
Cant help with injectors, but as with a lot of things here, its cheaper to buy car parts in UK or Germany.

Steve

Nice!

Beautiful Dordogne!!!

Maybe , one day, my 80's will cross your 95!:icon-wink:

Hi,
You mean some one actually opened your engine, and removed the 6 x injectors?

Gra

You' ve all understand....:icon-cry:

Welcome to the forum. Regarding cheap injectors, ebay is a good place to start.

Thank you! Ebay.uk of course?

That's where a few UK based members have bought them from, although it's Ebay.Co.UK

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nice!

Beautiful Dordogne!!!

Maybe , one day, my 80's will cross your 95!:icon-wink:

I hope so, perhaps when we do a 'booze' run into Spain ;)

The last time we went was to the Fete d'Piment in Espelette - a few years ago, but good fun. You cant be far from there?
If you ever passing, feel free to get in touch.
Cheers
Steve

Hi Jerome, welcome to the forum :icon-cool:

Sad to hear about your engine... Have you found new injectors yet?

You need to post some photographs of your project; it sounds very interesting :icon-cool:

Cheers

Welcome Jerome, sorry to hear about your injector theft, car park auto spares strikes again. You could always nick someone else's! (Only joking).

Here the favorite is wiper blade theft. As you exit the city, there are guys selling second hand blades on the side of the road, bundles of them stolen from parked cars!

Good luck with replacements!

Back