Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb April 2015

Oh I think we can blow the froth off a couple mate. I will expect you of course to have milled out a bespoke bottle opener.

Not yet sent any monies or form I don't think! Please let me know if I have Lol :0)

Can email form possibly later on this evening. Can't transfer money by electronics, but can post kite. Prob best to bring cash at this late hour though if that's OK?

Three for pig please, well one and two growing lads :0)

Rob was four when he came to his first Lincomb, he will be nine on the second of August and still does not fit that small Lincomb T-shirt that you kindly gave him that first time Tony :0) It still hangs in his wardrobe though :0)

Can't wait to be back sleeping under canvas ;0) Typicaly the front pads went on the truck today, so there something to sort before Friday!

Off topic, but for those interested our Simpson desert trip is in this months 4x4 magazine. Not seen it yet though, gotta get a copy.

Off topic, but for those interested our Simpson desert trip is in this months 4x4 magazine. Not seen it yet though, gotta get a copy.
Spotted it in Smiths at the weekend, recognised the Mazda on the front cover straight away. Haven't found time to read the article yet but Ros' pics look great, there's a few nice shots of Betsy.

Flicking through I also spotted Stan's 47 series in there as well.

Found time to sit down this evening and email form and pay monies electronically :0)

Pig for three ;0)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Are there going to punches & games/challenges ? Please, Please, FUN FUN FUN !!

Last edited:
Oh there'll be fun for sure but not sure what this year's format is. Anyone? We usually have a punch challenge. I fancied doing it on the quad bike this year. But then I thought, no. I am going to sit around and laze around in the almost guaranteed fantastic weather .....

Are there going to punches & games/challenges ? Please, Please, FUN FUN FUN !!

Hey, if you're the "Helen" I think you may be, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your help earlier in the year! Good to see you posting in your own right!

If not, then ignore the above, and welcome to the forum anyway :thumbup:

What time? About 10 mins after I get there and take the best slot. Ahead of Trev and Dave.

Talking to Toby, we will do punches, though hopefully obvious, but technical, and a driving stage on Saturday.

For anyone who hasn't been before, follow sat nav to DY139RB, then signs to Lincomb Equestrian. Please drive very slowly through the farm yard, and past the stables.

See you soon,

So just checking if the hog roast is on or not. Need to make sure my supplies are... err... adequately supplied I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Now just that sunshine you need to order Tony and we Are all set. Oh and I presume you have been busy with the JCB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose until I get my wheel sorted out we won't be able to play....:icon-cry:

A big thank you to Tony and crew. Had a great time meeting old and new friends. And the pig was delicious.

Yep - thanks to Tony and everyone else who came along. Was a great weekend, weather held off, fires and banter both great. I think I've got some ideas for my next project vehicle......something leery to cope with the bomb holes/gloopy mud....light, short wheelbase, big wheels/lift with plenty of grunt. Might have to wait a few years though until we get back from US.

Back