Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb April 2015

Big thanks to Tony and everyone that had a hand in organising. Had a brilliant weekend out.

Just got back to Geneva, good to meet everybody and thanks to all for helping with the flange issue!

Great weekend, thanks Tony and the Team. Really enjoyed the trial section and punches, just getting appetite back after lashings of pig roast. Good craic with everyone as usual, roll on the next one.

Thanks to Tony and the helpers for putting time in again.

Always enjoy it. Glad we made the whole weekend.

Also thanks to Stan for the kettle :) saved me plenty of time not boiling in the pan lol

One last thanks tobJon for the test drive of the ML AMG think it was the first smile this year lol

Hi and a big thanks to Tony and all the team good to see old friend and big thanks to the lads from Holland for the hospitality it was good to see them have a beer with them and a good old taka thanks all I love it .Tony

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi and big thanks to my old friend Andy for running me round to get a new hose for my old fj45 good to see you and Marie thanks from Tony.

No prob Tony pal. Was a good day, good job we got a result on the hose (just in time !!")
Another great BBQ under the usual arrangement. Was good to see everyone but just too busy to stay this time.
As always many thanks to Tony for the use of his facilities for everyone.

Andy

We're back home in Holland in one piece!
Perfect weather and good (dry) tracks made it to a perfect weekend. A big thanks to the team that made it happen :thumbup:

Great weekend, good to see everyone.
thanks for supporting my new venture as well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 283
Aha! Piccies coming through! How nice :thumbup:

I can smell the wood burning and the pig roasting all the way from... well a long way away, anyway... :lol:

That's the spirit Ryan, muddy cruisers, love it! :thumbup:

Thanks for posting.

I wanted to come to lincomb despite it being a looooooooong way, but work got in the way, ended up in Albania of all places.

It was nice there though.

Another awsome weekend ..... made more so, because Lindz could celebrate her birthday at the same time, hic, the bubbly was rather good and a lovely surprise.
As usual we all felt very welcome ... love the new eatery too ... no drafts either ! Very big thankyou to to ALL the crew. On another note, the help from Tony made it possible to keep things going !!! thanks again.
Now looking forward to the next one, we had a fab time !!!!

Thank you for having us! we had gr8 fun and still some red Lincomb mud on the truck :) when we got back in Holland !!
IMG_2989.JPG

Thanks to all for a great weekend! Nathan keeps telling his mum about what we got up to...

Lesson learnt re Milner stuff though... and another massive thanks to tony for letting us in his workshop to get me back on the road:thumbup:

Anyone else got some more photos / videos to show what the rest of us missed out on.

Back