Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Fun Challenge Weekend 9, 10 October

Hi Tony, Toby & Ian

I'll be there with bells on, just sent Ian the form - really looking forward to it and thanks a lot for organising it all..
I haven't used a cheque in 10 years so can I pay via bank transfer or cash?

PS - I'll bring a "small selection of maps and mapping software" for both Windows and Apple mac if anyone's interested in a copy. It's between 2 and 30GB of stuff depending on what you'd like so please bring a hard drive / laptop if you're interested. Easier than writing 10 dvd's ;)

See y'all there
Matt & co.

Gav Peter said:
Do you guys arrange these weekends on half-term dates deliberately...
It turns out that half term is 23rd (ish) October... :oops: No brownie point required at all - off to fill out me booking form now!!!

:D

Hi Gav,

Good news that your collection of Brownie points has remained intact :lol:

It should be a great weekend.

Cheers

Ian

Yeah, you never know when those are going to come in handy Ian ;-)

Looking forward to it immensely now - just need to find a suitable daft co-pilot now :think:

Will the camping be available for the Friday night too? Is anyone else planning to come over on the Friday? I will probably be wanting to pitch our 'big' tent if possible depending on who I can get to come along...

Now then, where's my stamp gone for this 'ere booking form...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Gav,

I always find a reserve pile of Brownie points handy!!

I will be there from Friday late morning setting up the course with Tony. Camping is available Friday night, food wise you can either self cater or we can head off to a local pub.

Cheers

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
I always find a reserve pile of Brownie points handy!!
I find them essential... :roll: :lol:

Splendid - Friday camp it is!!!

Will you want a hand setting up? I have plenty of leave left & could make a long weekend out of it if you need an extra body to lunk stuff about? I'll be heading down handy anyway so I can pitch up in the light... Lerrus know :thumbup:

Cheers
Gav

Gav Peter said:
Will you want a hand setting up?

Thanks very much for that offer, I think we have it covered but will let you know a bit closer to the time :thumbup:

Cheers

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
[quote="Gav Peter":1ga1ax1h]Will you want a hand setting up?

Thanks very much for that offer, I think we have it covered but will let you know a bit closer to the time :thumbup:[/quote:1ga1ax1h]
You just don't want me to get any hints & tips on the course so I WIN WIN WIN the event!!!! :lol:

No worries - the offers there if needed.

Cheers

I usually pop down on the Friday evening Gav and last time there were loads of people already there.

Sounds good Jon - if the guys are ok with the site build, I'll aim to get there between 3 & 4pm to make camp & try to beat the traffic. Look forward to seeing you on the Friday evening :)

Cheers

Gav Peter said:
Looking forward to it immensely now - just need to find a suitable daft co-pilot now :think:

If you get stuck I can ask Mike for you, I know he's daft enough :p

That sounds good Gav - it'll be a good time to fit the roof rack and tent :mrgreen:
Oh and I found co-pilots but will confirm numbers with you when I know Ian...
:)

Hi'yall
Count me in (I'm happy to pay a 'booking fee' to get ma place (eventing ['hole punching] hopefully, although, don't expect miracles...)
and JW, you said "I will bring some 80 series diffs along again for anyone who's interested to poke about and I will be around to answer questions / talk about them this time instead of being off laning" this wil be usefulsince mine still don't work properly...
Cheers
Renate

Hi tony, Can you put me down for a defo please. I dont want to register if i can get around not doing. please let me know
thanks karl

Do we have to register? if so definitely count me in :thumbup:
Chas

Hi,

You need to register so we can track numbers for Saturday supper and insurance.

The form is here Lincomb registration form

You can either fill it out online or print it out and post it to Tony.

Cheers

Ian

HauptRenate said:
eventing ['hole punching] hopefully, although, don't expect miracles...

Hi Renate

Don't worry no miracles are expected, except maybe my car going home with its front axle still working!!

For those that don't know Lincomb has claimed a front diff, 2 CVs and a drive shaft of mine over the years. All due to a very heavy right foot, zero mechanical sympathy and 37" tyres :lol:

Ian

Hi Ian
I did some 'hole punching' back in 2003 in Scotland with the Mud members, so its a few years ago, hopefully l'Beast wil be up for it (she says, having not even fixed the sticky [locked] driver's door as I never did get around to WD-40-ing it)
Cheers
Renate

Back