Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Fun Challenge Weekend 9, 10 October

Hi all, I am Back......any ways, form sent off so hopefully I will see you all there in October. I am realy looking forward to this as I have been out the loop for a while.

Steve

Curious, does anyone have any idea what sort of time things will be getting wrapped up on the Sunday?

(Cheque went in the post yesterday btw ;) )

Jim.

Hi Jim,

We will be aiming to wind things up early to mid afternoon on Sunday.

The behind the scenes work is continuing and the special stages are looking good. Saturday evenings driving challenge is looking like a particularly good one ;)

Cheers

Ian

Hi Guys,

Err..I may have missed something but I was just wondering if any one has had confirmation or acknowledgement of rcipet of cheques or registration or will it be anounced post 30th September. I am only asking cause if mine did not make it I don,t want to miss the boat and will send it all off again.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I think Tony has got your form and cheque. I will ask him to sort something out with the admins so we can see an updated list of those who have confirmed.

Can all those who want to come please send off the form to Tony asap. Just saying you want to come on this thread will not get you a place, you do need to send the form.

Cheers

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have just recieved an email informing me that there is an issue with the online payments system with a request to make a deposit into a bank account. I think everyone should check their application status to ensure that their participation has been recorded and that payments have been recieved.

Ian Rubie said:
Hi Steve,

I think Tony has got your form and cheque. I will ask him to sort something out with the admins so we can see an updated list of those who have confirmed.

Can all those who want to come please send off the form to Tony asap. Just saying you want to come on this thread will not get you a place, you do need to send the form.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks Ian

Steve

** Apologies if this is not directly related to the weekend away **

I have the third row of seats incl seatbelts available to anyone who would like them free :)
I dont' want to throw them away so please let me know if I should bring them along to the Lincomb meet.. It'll save someone a trip.

They're grey leather and in brand new condition given that nobody really uses the rear seats?!

If there's no interest that's no probs, just wanted to check with you guys..

Its getting to something whenyou have to give this stuff away Matt!!! :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Hi Matt. I am happy to ad them to my collection if. You want to bring them to lincomb. I will give you a beer token for them. My cheque went yesterday :dance:

I'm not sure if I can make this anymore :(

Is there anyone from the South East going that could bring an intercooler kit back for me?

Hi Karl
1 set grey seats and seatbelts coming your way (apparently you need the seatbelts for MOT lol!)
See you at Lincomb and we can trade some eer tokens :orcs-cheers:
Matt

karl wester said:
Hi Matt. I am happy to ad them to my collection if. You want to bring them to lincomb. I will give you a beer token for them. My cheque went yesterday :dance:

fridayman said:

Is there anyone from the South East going that could bring an intercooler kit back for me?

Hi,

I can collect an intercooler for you. I am about 45 minutes from Woking.

Ian

Anyone driving through Tamworth on their way to Lincomb on the Friday before COB by any chance?
It's 4 miles off the M6 coming in from the North of Birmingham.

I have a 45l "Magic Chris Fridge" to pick up from Tamworth Camping so just wondering. Else I'll nip up and get it on the sunday as they close at 5pm. 50miles north of Lincomb hence my asking. Thanks a lot

Ian Rubie said:
fridayman said:

Hi,

I can collect an intercooler for you. I am about 45 minutes from Woking.

Ian

Thanks Ian. I will let Karl know.

Matt I'll have a look and see if I can come that way. Might be able to snatch that for you. Did you order a reg and gas pipe too?

Chris

Hi Rich

Thank you very much for hte offer, especially as it's north of you.. Chris has also very kindly offered to help out and as it's moer on the way down for him it'll be easier so not to worry (but thank you again, much appreciated)

Look forward to seeing you at Lincomb and all the events that the organsiers are planning..
(I'd be great if we had a new winch to check out :p)

Matt Wright said:
I'd be great if we had a new winch to check out :p

I think that that Gav character was muttering something about a winch, might be worth a quick look. I'll have a search round the back of the garage and see if I can find something to bolt onto the green car ;)

Ian

Back