Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb line up

warrenpfo

Its always hard when you go to Lincomb to try and remember peoples real names and there forum names and who is who. How about posting a mug shot so that people coming for the first time kinda know who is who.

Ill be there on Saturday and promise to have had a wash. The name is Warren

8013001232_0c88c298b8_z.jpg

I'll be there just for the Saturday too, the name is Chas alias cossack;

Festival of Britain 1951.jpg

but that pic was nearly 63yrs ago, this one may be more recognisable, :lol:

Me.jpg

Terrible pic but the latest one off FB, surprisingly my name is Rob
rob.jpg

Chas, you really haven't changed at all.

Seriously,

Gra.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If I can make it here's one of moi and the 80.... so you can recognise either :thumbup:

i-vkGF2dk-L.jpg

Me on the left, after winning my first Lincomb. Spring 2011. :icon-biggrin:

PICT0266.jpg

Another one here. :icon-cool:

PICT0163.jpg

Me just hanging around:
Hangeditcrop.jpg

Me in the truck showing how not to cross a log bridge!
whoops.jpg

:oops:

This is me. Chris Blake. Sometimes known as Blakie (Pronounced with a long A and a soft K)

DSCN0016.jpg

This is me, my son Alex (in Doctor Who mode) and the truck at Lincomb Spring 2012.

chad_and_alex.jpg

I might even try and wear the same clothes to make recognising me easier. Though Alex probably will be in his current favourite - Batman, guise! :lol:

Last edited:
Im always easy to spot.Usually oiled up under a bonnet or fixing a part of my truck that has broke yet again. Maybe Chris would be kind enough to post one of me with my nice hat on that my nan always make me wear in winter :lol:

Absolutely Karl. Here you go, instantly recognisable. Hat, kettle and toolbox. Well who else could it be?

P1013837.jpg

The only one I could find without a beer in hand

085.jpg

This is starting to look like a line up of "Britain's Most Wanted" Some of those pics I'm sure I've seen up at my local Post Office!
:eusa-shhh: :icon-biggrin:

This is starting to look like a line up of "Britain's Most Wanted" Some of those pics I'm sure I've seen up at my local Post Office!
:eusa-shhh: :icon-biggrin:
Perhaps we should have called it the Rogues Gallery. :think:

Back