Sunday Breakfast[ ]

Sunday Lunch[ ]

Sunday Dinner[ ]

Monday Breakfast[ ]

Monday Lunch[ ]

Friday Evening Dinner[1]

Saturday Breakfast[1]

Saturday Lunch[1]

Saturday Evening Hog Roast[3] No, they are not all for me!

Sunday Breakfast[1]

Sunday Lunch[1]

Sunday Dinner[1]

Monday Breakfast[1]

Friday Evening Dinner[ ]

Saturday Breakfast[ ]

Saturday Lunch[1]

Saturday Evening Hog Roast[1]

Sunday Breakfast[ ]

Sunday Lunch[ ]

Sunday Dinner[ ]

Monday Breakfast[ ]

Monday Lunch[ ]

Friday Evening Dinner[ ]

Saturday Breakfast[ ]

Saturday Lunch[1]

Saturday Evening Hog Roast[1]

Sunday Breakfast[ ]

Sunday Lunch[ ]

Sunday Dinner[ ]

Monday Breakfast[ ]

Monday Lunch[ ]

Friday Evening Dinner[2 ]

Saturday Breakfast[ ]

Saturday Lunch[ ]

Saturday Evening Hog Roast[2 ]

Sunday Breakfast[ ]

Sunday Lunch[ ]

Sunday Dinner[ ]

Monday Breakfast[ ]

Monday Lunch[ ]

Vegetarians?[ ]

Any other dietary requirements? I am allergic to wheat but don't worry will bring my own bread and rolls, just as long as no wheat flour is used to thicken stuff! Thanks Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok thats it now, Im off to do the shopping.

Seems like a pretty decent turnout after all.

See you all at the weekend :)

Yeah we did pretty good. Raised just under £400 and the Scouts had a great time.

Thanks again to Tony for letting us do the catering and fill his fields with water and mud and thanks to you guys for supporting us.

Quote of the weekend was from one of the Scouts as we were lining up for a run down the hill with the boggy hole at the bottom in the woods: "When you said we would get to ride in 4x4s and go off road I thought we would just be driving round a field. This is awesome!" :D

Quote of the weekend was from one of the Scouts as we were lining up for a run down the hill with the boggy hole at the bottom in the woods: "When you said we would get to ride in 4x4s and go off road I thought we would just be driving round a field. This is awesome!" :D[/QUOTE]

The best quote from the Scouts for me was round the campfire when one of them said "I am having a rampant time with the Scouts" :shock::laughing-rolling: Bless him, he didn't realise what rampant meant.

The best quote from the Scouts for me was round the campfire when one of them said "I am having a rampant time with the Scouts" :shock::laughing-rolling: Bless him, he didn't realise what rampant meant.

Yeah that one is a little "special" :shifty:. I think he was slightly embarrassed when it was explained to him! :lol:

Dave and Scout team, absolutely superb grub guys. Saved me bringing a lot of fresh food and worrying where to keep it cold. Chilli was excellent even though I didn't quite mix the hot sauce is properly and ate a massive blob of it!! Pork roast was bloody yummy, would have had more if my stomach was bigger!! Glad you made a decent amount of us and hope you guys spend it on something worthwhile.

Are you guys doing the catering again in October??

Back