Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 10-12th

are we going to have a fire? thats the one where they park the horse boxes?

are we going to have a fire? thats the one where they park the horse boxes?

Yes we'll have Tony's firepit and a good fire going in that :thumbup: and yes, the field the horseboxes park in but over to the right hand side toward the hedge.

Is that where Bens leaving do was?
Yes, but more over to the right hand side towards the hedge so there's plenty of room for the horse boxes I think.

Trevor's probably there by now or not far off and with his big white caravan it should be easy to spot :lol:

Here's a picture to ignore :whistle: the area to the right with a crop on it back in June 2010

IMG_1158.JPG

so is that on the left or right then jon?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Do you have a more detailed aerial photograph or a satellite image with the designated area outlined in red?

Are we talking about the field where Ben's leaving do was or the field that we were in when Ben was over recently? If the the later then it's the one in the attached photo 'field 1' :)

If it's the field where we all camped for Ben's leaving bash are we in the same spot or another position, but in the same field? I also have a photo of this position, see attached photo 'field 2' :)

Would it be possible to mark the field in some way? Maybe with a barrage balloon illuminated in the evening for those arriving after dark.

attachment jpg.field1

attachment jpg.field2

Sorry for all of the questions, but wouldn't want to get lost and find myself camped on the front garden of one of Tony's neighbors!

Am I still OK for my request for PIG? Have always loved a pig :) ;)

I have some special directions I'll pass on when I see you later Steven, best not put them on here :laughing-rolling:

Ben's leaving do field, not his recent popin field.

Those that asked for pig will get pig, if you didn't ask for pig you can just watch the rest of us eating our lovely pig :shifty:

Last edited:
Thanks Jon for putting this, just catching up.

Drive through the farm yard as usual, follow signs for Lincomb Equestrian, and it's in the field on the right as you pass the potato boxes, and drive towards the stables.
Had 10 for pig, but should have enough for 15 or so.

Cheers. See you later.

Can't make my mind up whether to come down on the bike or 100 series, theres a stand off at the moment here as I say 100 series........
Will only be coming for Sat anyway, got to work Sunday.

Andy

Helen and i hope to arrive around dinner time tomorrow we would both like pig if its not too late but i'm sure we will survive on pub steak if needs be .

If anyone at Lincomb is reading this could you please ask Stu to let me know if he wants a spare tyre for his trailer as well ? .

We are trying to get a BJ45 finished this morning after a respray. I'd like to bring it along to Lincomb later to see the action if that's ok?

Just turn up Adrian its not the sort of event that has designated officials telling you where to park its more like a bunch of mates chipping in to make a fun weekend

Back home after a great weekend, thanks Tony and Becks for hosting and wonderful piggy and desserts. Had a great time as always but must thank Chris and Steve for their generous work on fixing my CDL and lockers to get me out playing, also Karl for winding back the fuel pump on my other 80 and showing me how to do it.

Mrs Trev enjoyed her first Lincomb, you all made her feel welcome from the off which was very much appreciated. Looks like I may have to bring her to the next one.

Many thanks to Tony again.

We had a great time again. Nice to see everyone and a few new faces. Roll on the next one.

Back