Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 10-12th

Big thank you from Helen and i to Becks and Tony for feeding us when we arrived unannounced without plates or cutlery :doh:and of course everyone else who attended and helped making it a fun weekend just by being there .

A special thanks to Chas who tried desperately to discourage me from driving into a bottomless pit with the words "go on then" :lol: Thanks for pulling me out mate :text-bravo:

I will arrive organized and prepared one day honest i will :whistle:

Had a great time as always and the pig was excellent. Spent 55 minutes using the jet wash at Morrisons so by that metric it must have been a good Lincomb.

Thanks again to Tony and Becks!

Had a great time as always and the pig was excellent. Spent 55 minutes using the jet wash at Morrisons so by that metric it must have been a good Lincomb.

Thanks again to Tony and Becks!
Another excellent Lincomb thanks to Tony and Becks for venue and pig.:thumbup: Couldn't find a jet wash on my way home and tomorrow I'm away for a few days, the Lincomb mud is going to be rock hard when I get back. :angry-screaming:

I should also thank Steve who stumbled on the fact i am deaf or at least i have very poor hearing which might not be immediately apparent and might go unnoticed even for years by people i converse with one on one . To explain i have hearing problems due to an injury since i was around 10 years old and so i have more by accident than design sort of taught myself to tune in to the individual , but i can't do that with a passing comment i'm not expecting or for example around a campfire when there's many conversations going on at once . I am aware that this will sometimes make me appear ignorant when i don't respond to greetings etc so if anyone did say hello and ignored them please accept my apologies , it wasn't an intentional slight i just didn't hear you .

i can't do that with a passing comment i'm not expecting or for example around a campfire when there's many conversations going on at once.
The same goes for me, my hearing aids are great but they don't work well in all circumstances.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The opportunity to explain rarely presents itself does it Chas that's what i'm thanking Steven for .

Here's a few photos I took.

IMG_3869.JPG

IMG_3872.JPG

IMG_3878.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

That's what I was waiting for Jon, some photos! Well done!

BTW, how did Chas get on with the new BFG MUDs?

I'd like to know how Rob got on with his new racing tyres too ;-)

A big thanks to Tony and Becks good to see all of you and thanks to Andy for the good food hope to
See you all at the may one I had a good time with you all thanks good to see all the cool cruisers
and a big thanks for the go in that cool old BJ45 it was a big :thumbup: Tony.

Although it was only a flying visit for us, it was just as good a Lincomb as any other. It was nice to meet new forum members James and Adrian and have a ride in the 45 Troopy with Tony at the helm.
Everyone made Maria feel very welcome and I'm sure it wont be her last.
I've still not got to drive the off road course but I will, I will one day.
Nice to see Tony back from his adventures and many thanks for the hospitality.

Andy

Here's some videos I made :)

th_IMG_2046_zps37c3d57f.mp4.jpg

th_IMG_2047_zps4e208723.mp4.jpg

th_IMG_2048_zps17168a28.mp4.jpg

I'd like to know how Rob got on with his new racing tyres too ;-)

I now know what clearing mud from tyres feels like. Also I now get stuck in the same places as those on mud tyres. B-)

Cheers for the pics Steven i ain't even cleaned her yet i'm hoping for torrential rain tonight :pray: or it will be Lincomb concrete :| at least you didn't get me when i was up to my knees and elbows in that puddle ... or did you ?

I think you will get an unhappy reply from Chas Clive but i'm sure he will be on soon to tell you himself .

Maybe, I'm seeing too many photos of Chas on the wrong end of a line:|

It's not fair to judge a tyre in those conditions though , truth is we were all driving on slicks for the most part it was that sloppy .

Thanks to all those who organised / provided the venue.
It was great to come along and meet some people off here and put faces to screen names. We had a great day out and enjoyed the off roading too.
Thanks to Rob in particular for showing us round the site and giving us a ride in his LC.

Back