Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 6th,7th Weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form sent and all paid up. Keeping fingers crossed that my new diff actuators are here in time,

Hi guys,

Just thought I should mention that this new track is only for the few dedicated nutters, who like a challenge, and always seem to conquer any challenge I create for them.

There is a bypass route for the sensible!

Cheers,

Looking forward to this meet. It will be nice to be able to have a go on some of the nasty/good interesting parts and not be worried about busting a truck:icon-biggrin:

Form emailed and payment made via BT.

See you all on the Saturday :icon-biggrin:

Hi guys
Any chance there is still room for a little one and co driver for the full weekend. Can have my form emailed tonight and BT the cash tomorrow. Plus its birthday time on the saturday so would love to be there.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I just may be able to make it if there is any space left -will know by thursday if thats not to late -is it ok to bring the caravan im getting to soft for the tent cheers

Woo Hoo!!!! Booking form sent SWMBO sending the pennies via BT today. See you there chaps

I will be there just for the day on Saturday is the plan. Hope to have the rear bumper on my car by then and it will be her first outing I hope.

If anyone is looking for a co driver/spotter/passenger then let me know or if the organising party needs a worker for the day happy to help out.

. . . .if the organising party needs a worker for the day happy to help out.

Thanks for the offer, we might call on your help to marshall one of the games for a few hours. We are going to be a couple of helpers down this year.

Cheers

Ian

I'm more than happy to help out as well - may not be doing too much driving around :lol: - being lazy instead! Again, yes!!

Thanks Gary, might call on you for a few hours as well.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for the offer, we might call on your help to marshall one of the games for a few hours. We are going to be a couple of helpers down this year.

Cheers

Ian

Ill pack the CB and a nice flask of coffee to keep me going along withthe high viz jacket.
:icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
I plan to drive around but I'd also be happy to help for a few hours.

Booking Form in and SWMBO says she has BT'd the cash so it looks like I will be there. Can not wait.

Hey Tony, sorry not sure if this has been mentioned already but how much for extra passengers? It's not listed as an option on the booking form this time 'round :? Laura and I won't be bringing Rex down this time as we're off to Morocco the following weekend and don't want to break anything! So was just thinking I'd book on as extra passengers to Mike/my folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back