Not open for further replies.

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
karl webster said:
No excuses. I want you to teach me how to safely cut wood :whistle:
I'll be more than happy to teach you, but from a brave distance... :p

Think my 'wood' activities will be limited to watching it burn from the comfort of my camp chair dude!!!

:cool:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
Gav Peter said:
[quote="karl webster":318f3y1n]No excuses. I want you to teach me how to safely cut wood :whistle:
I'll be more than happy to teach you, but from a brave distance... :p

Think my 'wood' activities will be limited to watching it burn from the comfort of my camp chair dude!!!

:cool:[/quote:318f3y1n]

:lol:

I always used to say when you were chopping wood that you were a little crazy.

Sounds like a plan mate :thumbup:

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in zimbabwe
Sep 10, 2012
Edinburgh
Garage
Hi Steve,

This latest form is in Word so download, fill in and email. There's electronic bank details on the form for transfer purposes too.

Cheers

stevoyorke

Mar 27, 2010
Gloucester
Hi, my phone been burning with notifications with regards to lincomb and have done my form and payment so I will look forward to seeing all the hype which should be fun. Be there sat, am a newbie to most of u guys!!

ModelMakerMan

I am in england
Jun 25, 2011
Bristol
Ah, you should be able able to pick all four if you wanted to, must be due to the import from the old forum. Could one of the mods fix this please?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Come on Guys - some big names missing from the list on page one. Get yer forms in! More people have voted on the food than have actually booked so far. It's not long now.

Chris

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
Last time round far to many peolpe left it untill the last min and the organisers didnt have a clue who was coming. I was one of those people who left it last min so this time ive got my bum into gear and got sorted out. As Chris says,come on guys;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks