Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 6th,7th Weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.
karl webster said:
U coming Gav ?
Now that Steve plans to fill his fridge with 'alchowhoopses' I'll be trying to come along & help him empty it :p

Need to check our calender tonight, rub out whatever's on it & replace with 'Lincomb weekend' :cool:

No excuses. I want you to teach me how to safely cut wood :whistle:

Sorry, make sure ur there :thumbup:

karl webster said:
No excuses. I want you to teach me how to safely cut wood :whistle:
I'll be more than happy to teach you, but from a brave distance... :p

Think my 'wood' activities will be limited to watching it burn from the comfort of my camp chair dude!!!

:cool:

Gav Peter said:
[quote="karl webster":318f3y1n]No excuses. I want you to teach me how to safely cut wood :whistle:
I'll be more than happy to teach you, but from a brave distance... :p

Think my 'wood' activities will be limited to watching it burn from the comfort of my camp chair dude!!!

:cool:[/quote:318f3y1n]

:lol:

I always used to say when you were chopping wood that you were a little crazy.

Sounds like a plan mate :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Steve,

This latest form is in Word so download, fill in and email. There's electronic bank details on the form for transfer purposes too.

Cheers

Thanks for that Gary, I hadn't scrolled to the bottom of the form so missed that bit.

Steve

Hi, my phone been burning with notifications with regards to lincomb and have done my form and payment so I will look forward to seeing all the hype which should be fun. Be there sat, am a newbie to most of u guys!!

Form filled in and returned. I'm looking forward to it already :dance:

Yep Jo and I will be there. form on its way.

Done my paper work and bank transfer, so will see you all there looking forward to meeting you all.
Martin

Have done so but you can only pick one option would have picked more.
Martin

Ah, you should be able able to pick all four if you wanted to, must be due to the import from the old forum. Could one of the mods fix this please?

Come on Guys - some big names missing from the list on page one. Get yer forms in! More people have voted on the food than have actually booked so far. It's not long now.

Chris

Last time round far to many peolpe left it untill the last min and the organisers didnt have a clue who was coming. I was one of those people who left it last min so this time ive got my bum into gear and got sorted out. As Chris says,come on guys;)

Forgot to ask Tony. Could we have a fire in the campin field again this year as missed that last time? Cheers

I'll be there but only Sat afternoon and eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back