Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb October 6th,7th Weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will get the form printed off and in the post this weekend. ;)

Hi guys,

So, JCB has been in for a few days, say no more, but some of you might need waffle boards and patience!

Also,yes, campfire in camp field Karl. Reason for not last time was we did the food from the marquee, this time I think all catering can be in camp field, weather depending.

Cheers,

Hi guys,

Nearly twice as many are coming for pig roast, than have registered and paid for the event! If you aren't on the attendance list and have sent a reg form, drop me a pm.

Cheers,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi guys,

So, JCB has been in for a few days, say no more, but some of you might need waffle boards and patience!

Think I might have over cooked it and made it too impassable! Trouble is you always beat me! So new rock crawl, awesome. Will need big waffle boards, for those who like a challenge.

Hi guys,

Think I might have over cooked it and made it too impassable! Trouble is you always beat me! So new rock crawl, awesome. Will need big waffle boards, for those who like a challenge.

Cant wait! :auto-layrubber:

37"s and lockers at the ready! :icon-twisted:

Last edited:
Tony, if I were to happen to need to buy some waffle boards, what sort of size might I need?

Can't wait. I love a good rumble over some rocks.

Chris

Think it will be a challenge with lockers! Gone a bit JCB berserk! Lots of digging.:icon-evil:

Think team work will be needed, :icon-wink:

Sounds great, Tony! Sorry I'll be missing it! My 80 lands in Africa in just over a week....

Doesn't look too bad Tony, obviously slightly harder for some vehicles once you fill it with water.

Arf Arf

Sorry I thought you were BURYING the Landrover

some rocks going in this one :p
IMG_0683.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0686.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back