Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 Build Thread!

You really are spoilt , well done Bec :clap: I think we were I Romania for my bday and I forgot ... Again .

Shayne, you're a plonker forgetting your own birthday! Happy belated Birthday wishes Shayne for sometime late August :icon-rolleyes: and Ben, Happy belated Birthday for last Wednesday! :thumbup:

Love that cake, I'm now trying to imagine the cake we could have come up with for Shayne's birthday while he was visiting us, might not have gone down very well, skid marks on the cake, and a model truck with all the front bashed in :eusa-snooty:.

Forgot mine once, and nobody remembered. It was about two weeks after that it came to me. I thought I was the only one that could be so forgetful! Anyway, with so many gone bye, a few forgotten ones will not go amiss :lol:

Hi Ben hope all is good your end mate. Quick question? Would you replicate your rear disc conversion to sell to others ? Cheers

Yeah things are really good thanks mate. :icon-biggrin:

Busy building my bosses tree house this week! :crazy:

Regarding the disc brake conversion...................

I wouldn't be happy replicating and selling what I've currently got fitted, due to the calipers being mounted upside down. The brakes work perfectly and the handbrake is awesome! But I think to sell the brackets I'd want them to mount the calipers the right way round to make bleeding the brakes easy, trouble is I'm not sure the handbrake cable mechanism would work as good with the calipers swapped sides. :think:

Within a mile of work theres are a few laser cutters, electro platers, powder coaters, and shot blasters. So it would be really easy and quick to get things like these brackets made, to sell. But I would have to be 100% happy with the design first. :icon-smile:

Ok mate worth a try lol I need to get it done but might leave it till the summer when won't use it hardly
I hate drums I've put new shoes in it been offroading 4 times in it and already I can hear one side is touching the metal

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah drum brakes are terrible if the vehicle actually goes off road! :thumbdown:

The Treee House Project!

I finished the 2 free standing panels for the Solar Suzuki.

DSCN3210_zpsnswcdw4r.jpg

DSCN3211_zpsjcecgtx2.jpg

DSCN3212_zpsst7wzwad.jpg

DSCN3213_zpsfne6unvo.jpg

DSCN3214_zpsgcwnoklb.jpg

DSCN3216_zpsoohxlebx.jpg

DSCN3217_zpslsl5nsgr.jpg

I then got to start on the tree house project! :dance:

Couple of pics of the tree, the 3 storey tree house will be built in.

DSCN3232_zpstnlftm85.jpg

DSCN3233_zpsbrdavglz.jpg

DSCN3234_zps2rjyzmgm.jpg

My boss wanted the first storey to be 6 meters square!

But as the lengths of steel we had were only 4.5 meters long, so thats the size it will be.

I chose 100mm angle with an 8mm wall thickness.

DSCN3219_zpsni1t4tdz.jpg

Mitered the ends at 45 degrees.

DSCN3220_zpsm25xpszx.jpg

DSCN3222_zpsagqbdwey.jpg

DSCN3221_zpspgvz21ox.jpg

I cut the middle pieces and notched the ends so they will fit snugly in the frame.

DSCN3225_zpsj45mmcou.jpg

DSCN3226_zpshzbfdqza.jpg

DSCN3229_zpsxo7pf6cw.jpg

Cut some pieces of 40mm flat and punched some slots in them with my fancy new punching machine.

DSCN3231_zpsowbnsqj7.jpg

Clamped and welded them on.

DSCN3235_zps37pfhcx3.jpg

DSCN3237_zpsa8jmljje.jpg

DSCN3238_zpszlmqpx0l.jpg

Got 2 sides of the frame in the vice so I could mark and drill holes for all the timber floor joists to bolt on to.

DSCN3240_zpsq4cnvvcq.jpg

DSCN3241_zpsb4yri7re.jpg

DSCN3242_zpsei3zq5m9.jpg

Also marked and drilled the 3 middle sections.

DSCN3244_zpsv8hgampd.jpg

DSCN3245_zpsnkwfib7o.jpg

We were then ready to transport the frame to my bosses farm.

We took the 60.

DSCN3246_zpsrtwcpx1b.jpg

And the Dyna, which was going on its maiden voyage to its new home on the farm.

DSCN3247_zpshvikkeqe.jpg

Which was loaded with the tree house frame.

DSCN3248_zpscoh6bmut.jpg

A few hours on the road later.

DSCN3249_zpspj3bvnjb.jpg

And we were at the farm and ready to start bolting it all together.

DSCN3250_zpszygavpj2.jpg

DSCN3251_zpsfpiwyqrv.jpg

We could then asses the tree and work out how best to tackle the construction.

DSCN3252_zps1aw0x1vf.jpg

DSCN3254_zpsqlvw795o.jpg

First job was to move the sections of tree that had been cut off the tree and left along the fence line as these sections were in the way.

DSCN3255_zpshvcmz8dx.jpg

DSCN3256_zpsi9zdoqlq.jpg

DSCN3257_zpsy9kzqo5p.jpg

DSCN3258_zpsnenryu7t.jpg

My plan, which worked faultlessly..................

Was to weld the 4 sections of the frame together on the ground and then lift the whole lot up into the tree. But as there was a fence in the way we needed to use some oil drums and blocks of wood to help us build the frame above the fence.

DSCN3260_zps0puifp6y.jpg

The blocks of wood also meant we were able to get the frame perfectly level before welding.

DSCN3261_zpspk8i0i29.jpg

DSCN3262_zpsc4niyojq.jpg

DSCN3263_zpsfzbmseor.jpg

DSCN3264_zpsjwjfydlv.jpg

As we were obviously outside we couldn't use a MIG welder as the breeze would have blown all the shielding gas away resulting in terrible welds with lots of porosity.

So it had to be done with an ARC welder.

Managed to get some pretty decent welds and even had the slag pealing off by its self on most of them. :icon-cool:

DSCN3265_zps0qig94kh.jpg

DSCN3266_zpsv2daoyrg.jpg

DSCN3267_zpsi2cdpjsc.jpg

DSCN3268_zpsvhn5x7by.jpg

This was the ancient looking machine I was welding with, which worked great!

DSCN3269_zpsfmqa7jqa.jpg

DSCN3271_zpsbi0n4ctb.jpg

More sexy welds.

DSCN3272_zps0zli5cj4.jpg

Even managed some nice welds in the vertical up position, which is a notoriously difficult position for ARC.

DSCN3274_zps3shsbilk.jpg

DSCN3275_zpseikvynnc.jpg

With the frame welded together we needed to trim a branch on the tree for the corner of the frame to fit over.

DSCN3279_zpsp1xunnf8.jpg

DSCN3280_zpsfuhtx49z.jpg

DSCN3281_zpscmix72jj.jpg

DSCN3283_zpsjflcelno.jpg

DSCN3285_zpsoum8tipw.jpg

DSCN3287_zpslrsvo3ko.jpg

DSCN3288_zps6knrsxbr.jpg

DSCN3289_zps4ytxdd9w.jpg

We were then ready to lift the frame up.

DSCN3291_zpsjikh8plf.jpg

DSCN3293_zpsyy85ilbs.jpg

DSCN3295_zps8i9qmr0r.jpg

DSCN3296_zpsboi0jejm.jpg

The frame wasnt quite in the right place.

DSCN3297_zpszrgidumo.jpg

DSCN3298_zpsjgolr0zm.jpg

And with no side shift function on the forklift we decided a ratchet strap would be the best thing to pull the frame over.

DSCN3299_zpszmmnpzhj.jpg

With the frame in the correct position I drilled and bolted the frame to the tree using galvanised all thread.

DSCN3300_zpsafmqxkhl.jpg

DSCN3303_zpsbn6hhnzj.jpg

DSCN3304_zpsspygxgeq.jpg

DSCN3305_zpscwrweibv.jpg

That corner then became our datum point and we worked back from that corner leveling the frame using acro props.

DSCN3301_zpsulxk010s.jpg

The next job was to bolt the middle cross pieces in place, but first we needed to cut a notch in the tree for them to sit into.

DSCN3306_zpsguzub6wb.jpg

DSCN3307_zpsdn1het2r.jpg

DSCN3308_zpswl3akcry.jpg

DSCN3310_zpspfhmstxc.jpg

DSCN3311_zpskgnfiwwm.jpg

DSCN3314_zpsvplherlj.jpg

DSCN3319_zpsjktckvv2.jpg

After my boss had put some cuts in with the chainsaw we could chisel out the rest.

DSCN3320_zpstsu3sym0.jpg

My workmate struggled to keep hold of the chisel at times!

DSCN3321_zpsp6eladjt.jpg

All cut out and ready for the steel.

DSCN3322_zpstfmjrjzk.jpg

DSCN3323_zps7z4izknq.jpg

The steel could then be bolted in place.

DSCN3325_zpswjl5umc5.jpg

With that first one in place, I got the guys to carry on getting the next one in place, which also needed cutting into the tree. While I drilled and bolted the first one in place.

DSCN3326_zpshislnixh.jpg

DSCN3327_zps6djp8yyp.jpg

DSCN3328_zpstpv8wfh5.jpg

DSCN3329_zpsunu8izh8.jpg

DSCN3330_zpsajkasrxa.jpg

With those 2 in.

DSCN3331_zpsuvsyalrq.jpg

The guys started fitting the third one which needed a branch trimming for it to bolt over.

DSCN3334_zpsgcyu3bob.jpg

DSCN3335_zpsdtdocq6z.jpg

DSCN3336_zpsp5wrotaw.jpg

DSCN3337_zpslalmmie8.jpg

It was a very long day and we worked well into darkness to get the frame secured to the tree.

I got to work at Piranha HQ at 6.30am and didnt get back till 10.40pm! :sleeping-sleep:

But it was a lot of fun and its awesome to be able to build my boss his dream tree house! The sort of tree house you would have loved as a kid! :dance:

We will go back for another day over the next few weeks to get all the floor joists and floor fitted.

Then we can design the structure that will sit on top of the platform and I will build most of that at work as prefabricated sections which we can lift up into the tree and bolt together. :icon-cool:

Last edited:
That's going to be an awesome tree house. Is the tree still alive? Just wondering what sort of movement he'll expect to get from it in the coming years? It might keep getting higher and higher!
It's funny you know, I've read your blog from start to finish, and check in at least once a week to read the updates. It only just struck me that I've never heard you speaking until the video of you directing the forklift. That's a thick pommy accent you have!

The big move up North will be exciting. My old man lived down here in South Australia until he turned 60, then decided it was time for a sun change, and moved up to the NSW/QLD coast. Its a nice part of the world up there. Bloody wet and humid though, lots of rust issues. But a nice place to call home.

Have you considered hiring/buying a shipping container to load all your stuff in and getting it trucked up there, opposed to driving up several times? If you buy one (about $2000 for a 40 footer) you get an instant shed to store your tools in on your new block of land. Just an idea!

The rear disk conversion came out really well. I will have to do similar to mine. Making up the plates for the callipers to bolt to looked really easy. You did well to figure out the hand brake cable, I'll pinch that idea also!

My FJ has been on the back burner for a while as I've been building up a boat, but its time to get the cruiser up and moving so I can tow the boat with a bit of grunt. The 2.8 td Rodeo just doesn't have the torque going up hills like the Holden v8 does!

All the best,

Ash.

Thanks mate. :thumbup:

Yes the tree is still alive and little green shoots are appearing out of the trunk in places. Will be interesting to see how much movement there is. :think:

I like the shipping container idea, thanks. :thumbup:

Getting some quotes at the moment to hire one and have it trucked up. Don't want to buy one just yet as will be renting for the first 6 months, if we can get a 6 month lease. Then we want to buy and start renovating. :icon-biggrin:

Thinking of buying a big trailer which I can tow the Astra up on behind LJ, that way we will only have to drive up once. :think:

Up here Ben people are always looking for a used container, so I'd not worry about buying one.

Put it in perspective, a couple of friends have just moved to Darwin, filling a semi trailer with the contents of 28 years or so in one house (and several sheds), and even on mates rates that was $15,000... and $7k of that was the fuel to get the truck there... OK, the driver is then borrowing one of their utes to do some exploring whilst they unload the trailer (complete with 1 quad bike and 2 motorbikes in it...) and having a bit of a holiday, but that gives you some idea of possible costs.

6 months rentals aren't uncommon inland, so you'll probably be OK on that.

On the trailer side, a friend has a 6'xcar length box trailer that takes a car fine, and could be useful for other things in the longer term.

Alternatively talk to some of the local tow truck companies and see how much it would cost to get it on a load up to Brisvegas from Melbourne.

I dont want the hassle of buying one and then having to sell it. Hiring one shouldn't be too expensive, theres heaps of companies offering the service.

I'm getting quotes off 8 and I will keep playing them off against each other like I did when I needed a container to ship everything over from the UK. Last time I did that I saved thousands and all it took was a few weeks of emails back and fourth between the companies until some of the companies said they couldn't do it for any less and I had 2 companies who were determined to beat all the other quotes. :icon-biggrin:

$15K! :shock:

I can hire the biggest truck Budget have which has a load area 6.4m x 2.4 x 2.4 for $2k for 5 days including the excess k's to get to the Sunshine Coast and back and fuel would be no more than $1000, if that.
So I can move all my stuff for $3000 if I want, in one load. But it means getting my workmate, who has already kindly offered, to do the driving as he has a truck license.

But I like the container idea as then I dont have to ask my mate to drive and will be simpler.

I like the idea of buying a big trailer as will be useful when we start renovating. If I dont get one I will just fly down and drive the other car up as using a towtruck would be ridiculously expensive! :icon-biggrin:

I've had a busy weekend and finally got the Astra ready for next weeks big road trip to Bathurst via Sydney. :icon-biggrin:

Serviced the Astra and Bec's Yaris.

DSCN3338_zpsdcnls13o.jpg

DSCN3342_zps2hol4tqd.jpg

DSCN3341_zpsedronhri.jpg

Then today I took the Astra to my mates so we could change the cambelt.

DSCN3345_zps31ukwu8y.jpg

DSCN3347_zps5bzo973z.jpg

DSCN3349_zpsiyhjll6z.jpg

Cant wait for Bathurst, it will be an awesome 4 days of car racing, beer and hopefully more great weather! :dance:

1800km (Melbourne to Sunshine Coast) vs 3600km (Armidale to Darwin one way) and less (to none) chance of a back load, whereas Melbourne to the Gold Coast is at least feasible for a back load.

So on your rough sums, that $15k doesn't look too bad for twice the distance, a bigger truck and someone else driving!

No update this week guys.
After a 9 hour drive to Sydney, followed by a 3 hour drive to Bathurst, we made it!

We've had a great couple of days so far and our pit passes have allowed access to all the action!

Sadly today's racing was cut short thanks to a big crash by last years winner, which saw him airlifted to hospital with broken bones, 6 marshals hospitalised and the race wining car left with no wheels and not a straight panel! [emoji50]

Lots of pics n videos which I will upload when I get chance!

I've also made lots of progress on the tree house build and when I get back to Melbourne I'm off for a few long days of work at the farm to get the tree house a bit more finished!! [emoji41]

So sorry guys no pics yet......

But give me a week and you will have a great update of car racing and tree house building! How bloody cool!!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had my update on this thread. Great photo of the chisel in mid air, I mean really lucky to get that.

Interesting to see how the tree house comes along. I haven't seen one in steel before! [emoji4]

:thumbup:

The tree house is going to look awesome when its done. :icon-biggrin:

Bathurst 1000

We left Melbourne at 5am last Thursday and headed for Sydney.

DSCN3431_zpsixnt1ye8.jpg

After dropping Bec off at here friends in Sydney and picking my mate up, we made our way to Bathurst.

Bathurst is Australias oldest in land town and this year marks 200 years since it was founded. :icon-ugeek:

We got there in the late afternoon and found the other guys we would be camping with.

DSCN3433_zpsxmy7nauc.jpg

DSCN3434_zpsiqphcbai.jpg

DSCN3435_zps1wp34id8.jpg

Old washing machine drums make excellent fire pits!

DSCN3436_zpsxlyxptqz.jpg

The next morning we headed over to the track.

DSCN3445_zpsowfehz8r.jpg

DSCN3446_zpsd9i7plsn.jpg

DSCN3447_zpsaljxpscv.jpg

DSCN3450_zpsgjvf4e3j.jpg

We had paid extra for pit passes so we could see the teams working on the cars.

Carrera cup series area.

DSCN3477_zpsaoids6f9.jpg

DSCN3478_zpsb818lxvy.jpg

DSCN3479_zpsrpulg72v.jpg

DSCN3481_zpskpt1uutp.jpg

DSCN3482_zps3latbxwf.jpg

DSCN3484_zpstkqjxvht.jpg

Grid girls!

DSCN3485_zpsw1hw5tbu.jpg

DSCN3486_zpsuruhjust.jpg

Car museum tent showcasing the history of racing at Bathurst.

DSCN3487_zpstbvfxr02.jpg

DSCN3488_zpskqaizjym.jpg

DSCN3489_zpsymunwdpo.jpg

DSCN3490_zpsnhrlseqq.jpg

DSCN3491_zpsbbkjfpl1.jpg

Toyota Celica.

DSCN3492_zpsprhbwzjn.jpg

DSCN3494_zpsipcuukkn.jpg

DSCN3493_zpsg7j07v2w.jpg

DSCN3496_zps79hcyauk.jpg

DSCN3497_zpsncpgmhki.jpg

DSCN3498_zpszjjvmo0l.jpg

DSCN3499_zps85hz1eyc.jpg

DSCN3500_zps6zjwbdwr.jpg

DSCN3501_zps7x5ybiib.jpg

DSCN3502_zpsw6fnj4c7.jpg

DSCN3503_zpsckuoz1oe.jpg

DSCN3504_zps9mznrvsk.jpg

DSCN3505_zpstgvfmeor.jpg

The Stihl stage was cool.

They were filming a wood cutting competition for a TV series.

DSCN3506_zpsmizl0viy.jpg

Sponsored by VW Amorak, they had a guy carving a scale model of one.

DSCN3507_zpsetmo74ww.jpg

The guy was using a cordless electric saw for the fine detail work.

DSCN3508_zpszxtn3v2z.jpg

DSCN3509_zpskuqqutro.jpg

The "Hot Saws" were particularly cool! Specially made chainsaws built with motorcycle engines! :icon-twisted:

DSCN3510_zps9cvcwqrb.jpg

DSCN3511_zpsoqwrgok9.jpg

Back to the track.

DSCN3513_zpsjrg4od7a.jpg

DSCN3514_zpsxpsmtvsm.jpg

DSCN3517_zpsozptsxgy.jpg

Back at the pits, teams were busy fixing cars from the days qualifying.

DSCN3522_zpskuy1r2ir.jpg

DSCN3523_zpscnhzyufi.jpg

DSCN3525_zpsskbhuayk.jpg

DSCN3527_zpsxnhtvznp.jpg

DSCN3528_zpsknvyxxwt.jpg

DSCN3529_zpselmwrret.jpg

DSCN3531_zpsatxtgxea.jpg

DSCN3532_zpsts7edsvy.jpg

We got a rare chance to walk on the track.

DSCN3539_zpsq3t5hxsz.jpg

DSCN3542_zpsluup0x8s.jpg

DSCN3543_zpsas3rxsrr.jpg

DSCN3545_zpszcvqqvmz.jpg

DSCN3547_zpscqnlybbg.jpg

DSCN3548_zpsghee7uk5.jpg

DSCN3549_zpsta3xkk8o.jpg

DSCN3552_zpszymm7xuk.jpg

DSCN3557_zps1yu5s7mf.jpg

DSCN3558_zpsjcsn6odr.jpg

DSCN3559_zps4xtmsato.jpg

DSCN3571_zpsa6xqvvty.jpg

DSCN3572_zpsejo90xjq.jpg

DSCN3573_zpsrzhot2od.jpg

DSCN3574_zpsjx5c8lxh.jpg

DSCN3584_zpsshghvmrj.jpg

DSCN3590_zpsqsvaliik.jpg

Some of the guys played a drinking game that they call beer pong.

DSCN3593_zpsayvvflfd.jpg

DSCN3594_zpsd3xmrmg3.jpg

DSCN3599_zps7wigzotd.jpg

The next day we got the bus to the top of mount Panorama and spent the day up there watching the racing.

DSCN3621_zpsmos0av4u.jpg

DSCN3622_zpszrllpnoy.jpg

DSCN3624_zpsdztujbva.jpg

DSCN3625_zpszytkjmca.jpg

DSCN3627_zpszsppx3qw.jpg

DSCN3628_zpscrtu1zaj.jpg

DSCN3629_zpsphwfsnfr.jpg

DSCN3632_zpsghg9sgnf.jpg

DSCN3639_zpsr306gimu.jpg

DSCN3641_zpsvdwmbsop.jpg

DSCN3643_zpsfqwqsmuf.jpg

DSCN3646_zps2q2jgkkn.jpg

DSCN3652_zpsiw9thii7.jpg

DSCN3656_zpsedqdorob.jpg

Back at camp.

DSCN3659_zpsp91sqimo.jpg

The next day was race day!

The Bathurst 1000 is a 1000km (600mile), 161 lap endurance race!

Some of the guys had got up ridicolously early to ensure we got the best seats for the race.

DSCN3662_zpsncy12oog.jpg

The view from our seats.

We were positioned along "The Chase", the fastest straight on the course where cars get up to about 300k.

DSCN3663_zpsurbcjzai.jpg

DSCN3664_zpsggqpks3w.jpg

DSCN3665_zpsqn64jkag.jpg

V8 Utes first.

DSCN3674_zps3k3r3ags.jpg

Followed by the Porsche Carreras.

DSCN3675_zpscctrjqjf.jpg

We had a few showers through out the day and when ever we did, umbrellers were immedietly deployed.

DSCN3680_zpsmkmdqyav.jpg

Before the main race all the teams had a slow lap of the track and a Jeep club had been invited to help carry the teams around the track.

DSCN3682_zpsp7swzrsy.jpg

DSCN3683_zpsz6yzxyeo.jpg

DSCN3685_zps2h0b7pmb.jpg

DSCN3686_zpswl48kpcn.jpg

DSCN3696_zpsf0psauta.jpg

The main race soon got under way.

DSCN3699_zpsuzc41tva.jpg

DSCN3706_zpsf3smzjpc.jpg

We had a big screen oposite us so we could follow the whole race and see all the accidents as they happened.

DSCN3711_zps0n5m4njs.jpg

DSCN3728_zpsc28zj81z.jpg

DSCN3730_zpsxhbr5lym.jpg

DSCN3743_zps0snymoog.jpg

DSCN3753_zpszqozuxcd.jpg

DSCN3773_zpsy9jq05e5.jpg

DSCN3774_zpsquoqotgb.jpg

DSCN3775_zps4agtnbjb.jpg

DSCN3781_zpsg5arezlq.jpg

DSCN3783_zpsuxr4pq9p.jpg

DSCN3785_zpslx6evjhl.jpg

DSCN3786_zpsajqnd45h.jpg

DSCN3792_zpsbqcemqnr.jpg

DSCN3802_zps863lui02.jpg

There was a few more accidents as the race went on.

DSCN3805_zpszddedqds.jpg

DSCN3806_zpsy6akkfcr.jpg

DSCN3807_zpswoeqshba.jpg

DSCN3808_zpshabpjja1.jpg

DSCN3810_zpsl1hpkk2i.jpg

DSCN3811_zpsavxndvfq.jpg

After 6 enjoyable hours the race was over and team Redbull were the winners!

DSCN3817_zpszmw2tn3u.jpg

DSCN3818_zpsxspypxlr.jpg

The next morning we left camp at 5.30am and I drove to Sydney and dropped my mate off and picked Bec up. We then sat on 120kmh for the entire day and got home to Melbourne at 7pm! :sleeping-sleep:

The next day I had to be up at 5am to go to my bosses farm to continue with the tree house build, but more on that shortly. :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCN3431_zpsixnt1ye8.jpg
    DSCN3431_zpsixnt1ye8.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3433_zpsxmy7nauc.jpg
    DSCN3433_zpsxmy7nauc.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN3434_zpsiqphcbai.jpg
    DSCN3434_zpsiqphcbai.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3435_zps1wp34id8.jpg
    DSCN3435_zps1wp34id8.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN3436_zpsxlyxptqz.jpg
    DSCN3436_zpsxlyxptqz.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN3445_zpsowfehz8r.jpg
    DSCN3445_zpsowfehz8r.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN3447_zpsaljxpscv.jpg
    DSCN3447_zpsaljxpscv.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN3446_zpsd9i7plsn.jpg
    DSCN3446_zpsd9i7plsn.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN3450_zpsgjvf4e3j.jpg
    DSCN3450_zpsgjvf4e3j.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN3477_zpsaoids6f9.jpg
    DSCN3477_zpsaoids6f9.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3478_zpsb818lxvy.jpg
    DSCN3478_zpsb818lxvy.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN3481_zpskpt1uutp.jpg
    DSCN3481_zpskpt1uutp.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN3479_zpsrpulg72v.jpg
    DSCN3479_zpsrpulg72v.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN3482_zps3latbxwf.jpg
    DSCN3482_zps3latbxwf.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN3484_zpstkqjxvht.jpg
    DSCN3484_zpstkqjxvht.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN3485_zpsw1hw5tbu.jpg
    DSCN3485_zpsw1hw5tbu.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN3487_zpstbvfxr02.jpg
    DSCN3487_zpstbvfxr02.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN3486_zpsuruhjust.jpg
    DSCN3486_zpsuruhjust.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN3488_zpskqaizjym.jpg
    DSCN3488_zpskqaizjym.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN3489_zpsymunwdpo.jpg
    DSCN3489_zpsymunwdpo.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3490_zpsnhrlseqq.jpg
    DSCN3490_zpsnhrlseqq.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN3491_zpsbbkjfpl1.jpg
    DSCN3491_zpsbbkjfpl1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN3492_zpsprhbwzjn.jpg
    DSCN3492_zpsprhbwzjn.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN3494_zpsipcuukkn.jpg
    DSCN3494_zpsipcuukkn.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN3493_zpsg7j07v2w.jpg
    DSCN3493_zpsg7j07v2w.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN3496_zps79hcyauk.jpg
    DSCN3496_zps79hcyauk.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN3497_zpsncpgmhki.jpg
    DSCN3497_zpsncpgmhki.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN3498_zpszjjvmo0l.jpg
    DSCN3498_zpszjjvmo0l.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN3499_zps85hz1eyc.jpg
    DSCN3499_zps85hz1eyc.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3500_zps6zjwbdwr.jpg
    DSCN3500_zps6zjwbdwr.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN3501_zps7x5ybiib.jpg
    DSCN3501_zps7x5ybiib.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN3502_zpsw6fnj4c7.jpg
    DSCN3502_zpsw6fnj4c7.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN3503_zpsckuoz1oe.jpg
    DSCN3503_zpsckuoz1oe.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN3504_zps9mznrvsk.jpg
    DSCN3504_zps9mznrvsk.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN3505_zpstgvfmeor.jpg
    DSCN3505_zpstgvfmeor.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN3507_zpsetmo74ww.jpg
    DSCN3507_zpsetmo74ww.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3506_zpsmizl0viy.jpg
    DSCN3506_zpsmizl0viy.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN3508_zpszxtn3v2z.jpg
    DSCN3508_zpszxtn3v2z.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN3509_zpskuqqutro.jpg
    DSCN3509_zpskuqqutro.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN3510_zps9cvcwqrb.jpg
    DSCN3510_zps9cvcwqrb.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN3511_zpsoqwrgok9.jpg
    DSCN3511_zpsoqwrgok9.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN3513_zpsjrg4od7a.jpg
    DSCN3513_zpsjrg4od7a.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN3514_zpsxpsmtvsm.jpg
    DSCN3514_zpsxpsmtvsm.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN3517_zpsozptsxgy.jpg
    DSCN3517_zpsozptsxgy.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN3522_zpskuy1r2ir.jpg
    DSCN3522_zpskuy1r2ir.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN3523_zpscnhzyufi.jpg
    DSCN3523_zpscnhzyufi.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN3525_zpsskbhuayk.jpg
    DSCN3525_zpsskbhuayk.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3527_zpsxnhtvznp.jpg
    DSCN3527_zpsxnhtvznp.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3528_zpsknvyxxwt.jpg
    DSCN3528_zpsknvyxxwt.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN3529_zpselmwrret.jpg
    DSCN3529_zpselmwrret.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN3531_zpsatxtgxea.jpg
    DSCN3531_zpsatxtgxea.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN3532_zpsts7edsvy.jpg
    DSCN3532_zpsts7edsvy.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3539_zpsq3t5hxsz.jpg
    DSCN3539_zpsq3t5hxsz.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN3542_zpsluup0x8s.jpg
    DSCN3542_zpsluup0x8s.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN3543_zpsas3rxsrr.jpg
    DSCN3543_zpsas3rxsrr.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3545_zpszcvqqvmz.jpg
    DSCN3545_zpszcvqqvmz.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN3547_zpscqnlybbg.jpg
    DSCN3547_zpscqnlybbg.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN3548_zpsghee7uk5.jpg
    DSCN3548_zpsghee7uk5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN3549_zpsta3xkk8o.jpg
    DSCN3549_zpsta3xkk8o.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN3552_zpszymm7xuk.jpg
    DSCN3552_zpszymm7xuk.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN3557_zps1yu5s7mf.jpg
    DSCN3557_zps1yu5s7mf.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN3558_zpsjcsn6odr.jpg
    DSCN3558_zpsjcsn6odr.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN3559_zps4xtmsato.jpg
    DSCN3559_zps4xtmsato.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3571_zpsa6xqvvty.jpg
    DSCN3571_zpsa6xqvvty.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN3572_zpsejo90xjq.jpg
    DSCN3572_zpsejo90xjq.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN3573_zpsrzhot2od.jpg
    DSCN3573_zpsrzhot2od.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN3584_zpsshghvmrj.jpg
    DSCN3584_zpsshghvmrj.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN3574_zpsjx5c8lxh.jpg
    DSCN3574_zpsjx5c8lxh.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN3590_zpsqsvaliik.jpg
    DSCN3590_zpsqsvaliik.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN3593_zpsayvvflfd.jpg
    DSCN3593_zpsayvvflfd.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN3594_zpsd3xmrmg3.jpg
    DSCN3594_zpsd3xmrmg3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN3599_zps7wigzotd.jpg
    DSCN3599_zps7wigzotd.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3622_zpszrllpnoy.jpg
    DSCN3622_zpszrllpnoy.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN3621_zpsmos0av4u.jpg
    DSCN3621_zpsmos0av4u.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3624_zpsdztujbva.jpg
    DSCN3624_zpsdztujbva.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3625_zpszytkjmca.jpg
    DSCN3625_zpszytkjmca.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN3628_zpscrtu1zaj.jpg
    DSCN3628_zpscrtu1zaj.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN3627_zpszsppx3qw.jpg
    DSCN3627_zpszsppx3qw.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3629_zpsphwfsnfr.jpg
    DSCN3629_zpsphwfsnfr.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN3632_zpsghg9sgnf.jpg
    DSCN3632_zpsghg9sgnf.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN3639_zpsr306gimu.jpg
    DSCN3639_zpsr306gimu.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN3643_zpsfqwqsmuf.jpg
    DSCN3643_zpsfqwqsmuf.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN3641_zpsvdwmbsop.jpg
    DSCN3641_zpsvdwmbsop.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN3646_zps2q2jgkkn.jpg
    DSCN3646_zps2q2jgkkn.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN3652_zpsiw9thii7.jpg
    DSCN3652_zpsiw9thii7.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Congrats Ben.you sure do nice neat jobs on your wagon.I've often thought that the Noosa area would be good to live in.warm days and cool nights.I'm sure you and Bec will sort things out.regards Pat

Great update Ben, circuit racing reminds me of my misspent youth at Mallory Park cheering on Gerry Marshall in his Camero... one of the most entertaining drivers ever...

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post :thumbup:

Back