Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Log Cabin holiday in Scotland

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Right then, to escape the normal crap of Christmas/New Year i am going away somewhere and quite fancy a log cabin type affair in Scotland, can anyone recommend a certain area or even any contacts?

http://www.glenbeag.co.uk/ at the spittal of glenshee. Great scenery and not too far to travel up scotland.

There are also some round Aviemore way but can't remember the name of the places. Great Skiing there too :thumbup:

Also check out the Dunalastair Estate near Pitlochry. Or try places around Oban and Taynuilt areas. Stunning scenery! I could also point you to places further up if you like??

My advice is to book now as its a very popular and expensive time of year :o

They look great, emails being sent now :thumbup:

We stayed one crimbo in a log cabin in Invergarry. Desolate and remote and bloody great.
Took the quad up on a trailer and had great fun. Even snowed on christmas morning.

Nice but they are all showing fully booked for Christmas. Not bad really, £480 for a week in the small one.

C

All mails coming back as booked up, refreshing change that i am getting prompt responses though

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will make some enquires for you. How far up do you want to travel and whats your budget?

Well I am a travel consultant afterall :roll: :D

Ok I tend to work for the oil industry but its the same thing :lol:

Back