BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Who should I bump in to !

P190411_1906.jpg

P190411_1906_01.jpg

P190411_1907.jpg

Damn, what a cracking pair!

C

I had to move the crowds so I could get a snap, it looked like a snap from the long way down :thumbup: Both need snorkels though matey !

Mine is already on order. Fitting this weekend.

C

You make a right pair the tow of you :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Snork arrived today. See, they might be more expensive, but it's a helluva service. Only ordered yesterday.

Roll on Friday. Mmmnn power tools!

C

Well they come direct from ARBIL who are incredibly efficient. As long as TBR put the order in, then it comes next day. I do buy direct from ARBIL sometimes as I have a contact there, but we get 10% discount from TBR through the forum so it makes sense.

Chris

chadr said:
BOGOF was it? ;)

Oh, that was in response to "Look what you can get at you local Tescos nowadays" as opposed to a snorkel response..... ;)

Right. Gotcha.

Maybe they do sell snorkels. Got just about everything else. Mind you they don't have Sake at that Branch. Very disappointing. I like a bit of Sake.

Chris

Chris said:
Right. Gotcha.

Maybe they do sell snorkels. Got just about everything else. Mind you they don't have Sake at that Branch. Very disappointing. I like a bit of Sake.

Chris

Maybe not Sake but I'm sure they do Houmous ;)

Houmous?

Is that a popular drink where you are? I find it's a bit too thick to pour and oddly tends not to get me pissed as quickly.

Nice on a pita bread though, I'll grant you. Hey maybe they do Sake flavoured 'Ummus.

Christos the Greek

Back