Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a Land cruiser 80 4.2

lc90

Looking for an 80 series land cruiser 4.2 auto turbo diesel, at the moment i own a Land cruiser 90 series prado import. Please do let me know reply to my email.

[email protected]

thanks.

Andy I hear that as a rule, the imports tend to be in much better condition - is this correct? I know there is a bloke up near Worksop has a few occasionally and they tend to be spot on. Bit choosy about he sells them to though. Hates tyre kickers and hagglers.

Chris

Hi Chris, yes I know one of the forum members bought a truck off him, the truck was fine but I got the impression the vendor was a funny f****r to deal with,downright peculier in fact!! Some say he........

Andy

Hello their folks, I dont really mind if its UK spec or Import, looking for the 4.2 TD Auto 12v, thanks

i was going to look at this 80 series to buy she was a jap spec 1996 n reg 24v diesel auto, was really gutted he sold it !

was on ebay check it out -

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:laughing-rolling:

Sorry Gary. I shouldn't laugh. It's just I know where it is now. You were right, it was a very good one.

There are plenty out there at the moment you know. e-bay and Autotrader have a choice. You are better to pick one and ask us what we think that just ask us to do your searching for you. You know better what it is you want. The 24v autos are really sweet to drive. There are quite a few people on here already looking for their own, so not everyone will actually find one for you if they get there first. Know what I mean.

I'd be looking for 93 onwards really for a 12v auto.

Where in the World are you. it helps if you fill in your location then we know who's around you that can help. We have people ask, then turn out to be somewhere really daft like Venezuela or Nottingham.

Chris

Im still looking for one, so please do let me know, really desperately looking for one.

Would you recommend any web sites, ive checked Gumtree, eBay, Autotrader...

I'd just hang on a minute or two. I have a feeling that your Fairy Godmother may not be far away.

Possibly.

Chris

Hi Garry

I have emailed you with some details.

Mal

No sign of the Fairy Godmother I take it. I did say he was a funny bu**er. But worth talking to. Just don't expect a cuppa and biscuits, know what I'm saying. He's a Yorkshireman.

C

Back