Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a Land cruiser 80 4.2

I'll see if I can get one of the elves to take him a message.

But do keep checking the web, they pop up every day. Some half decent examples out there. But you really do need to put a location in the side bar and tell us just what you are looking for and why. Some people come on looking for an MOT failure to rob the axles off, or to turn into a tray back off roader. Some want a pristine one to love and polish. Others want one to trick up for an expedition up the Ganges. Bit more detail helps narrow the search. It's a very helpful forum, but we need a bit to go on to know what to chuck your way. There are a couple on here already looking for a very specific vehicle such as a late, blue manual and a petrol auto with no LPG. If you are after an auto either 12v or 24v that's fine, any other criteria or price range?

Chris

Im a real enthusiast in Land Cruiser I've had quite a few 80 series, looking for one for my self.

Looking for a 80 series 4.2 TD Auto 24 Valve or 12 Vale...

Im located in Leicester, United Kingdom.

Would pay around £3000 - £3500.

PS: PM me if any for sale

Ive picked up one from Bristol ( Avon ) Yesterday, at a real bargain she's a 4.2 vx auto 12v covered only 240k starts and drives great

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes a dealer, we love the land cruiser's though ! :lol:

ill post some pics later,

Yes a dealer, we love the land cruiser's though ! :lol:

ill post some pics later,
Hi Gary,

"a dealer" as in buy and sell Land Cruisers, or is this just one your going to keep for your self.

Just asking, thats all.

Gra.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say buy and sell Land Cruiser's; This land cruiser wont be for sale, we just deal in English cars and vans no 4x4's.

I just love land cruiser's specially the 80's

Have we crossed paths then Gary?

Dont think there's many I havnt dealt with in the uk.

I will ring you tomorrow, ive seen your 80 series on eBay, my mate is also looking for one

Back