Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
Hi Everyone - first visit to the forum. I am searching for a used Colorado, diesel, 5 door. Must be a genuine UK or European car as the French wont entertain one with a European Certificate of Conformity (ie Grey import). As ever must be in top condition with low miles and service history. If you know of one for sale then let me know! I think It would need to be a 2000 - 2002 according to my budget (max 6k)
Cheers
Steve

Just changed my mind. Just got a call from Wifey and it went something like this -"your gonna be cross with me, I have stoved the side of the van in and cant open the side door"

Sigh.......
Me thinks I should be looking for a chieftain tank, not a Landcruiser.........She reversed into someone in a petrol station last week.......
:doh: :doh:

Steve :(

ummm, you could probably rent a taxi cheaper than the insurance, repair bills, plates, vehicle payments etc for her ...

Trouble is, nearest Taxi is about 12 miles away! We live in the sticks ;)
Its only metal after all.........
Steve

it was said in jest ...

but

i have been looking at the amount of money that the wife and i spend on insuring/maintaining:
1991 PZJ70 (wheeling DD)
1987 BJ70 (sunny sunday driver)
1991 RVR (wife's winter beater)
2007 Yaris (wifes summer DD)
1997 Ford diesel truck (float tow vehicle)
1991 FJ75 pickup (just cause its cool)

and i wonder how people can also make monthly payments and the increase of insurance premiums for new vehicles.

:shock:

Fuel costs are the killer - 1.33€ for a litre of diesel! Day light robbery!!!!
Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crushers said:
it was said in jest ...

i have been looking at the amount of money that the wife and i spend on insuring/maintaining:
1991 PZJ70 (wheeling DD)
1987 BJ70 (sunny sunday driver)
1991 RVR (wife's winter beater)
2007 Yaris (wifes summer DD)
1997 Ford diesel truck (float tow vehicle)
1991 FJ75 pickup (just cause its cool)

:shock: :o

That's an impressive stable of vehicles you have there crushers, I think another problem would be storing them. Do you live next to Sainsbury's or someone with a big car park going empty? !! :lol:

froggy Steve said:
Fuel costs are the killer - 1.33€ for a litre of diesel! Day light robbery!!!!
Steve

Try €1.52 here in good old, highest cost of living in the known universe, Ireland. Costs me €120 for a 400 mile tank. :thumbdown:

Back