Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Low mileage 80 series

TonyS

Hi guys,

have a friend looking for an immaculate 80, top dollar for the right vehicle.

any about?

cheers,

A few, but there's a queue Tony. Sorta depends on the spec he's after, but I'd say immaculate is pushing it a bit for a 15 to 20 + year old vehicle.

I'm after straight and tidy. But if I find an immaculate one, I'll be sure to let you know - :whistle:

C

A few, but there's a queue Tony. Sorta depends on the spec he's after, but I'd say immaculate is pushing it a bit for a 15 to 20 + year old vehicle.

I'm after straight and tidy. But if I find an immaculate one, I'll be sure to let you know - :whistle: after I've bought it :lol:

C

Busted! Ha Ha.

C

Yep, straight and tidy sounds spot on! He's coming over from the defender side!

Thanks guys.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi guys,

friend still looking, has been in his landie to morocco, and saw several 80s. Now he is ready to convert, as long as he made it home!!

Any good ones for sale anywhere?

cheers

friend still looking, has been in his landie to morocco, and saw several 80s. Now he is ready to convert, as long as he made it home!!

Any good ones for sale anywhere?
please tell me it doesn't have to be blue and nothing else will do :lol:

Mine's for sale, see the classifieds. Recently had a good work over, plenty of details on the other thread and if you PM me I can give more. Its a good truck, auto 12v etc etc, Julian V at Overland Cruisers can vouch for it if you want a third party endorsement, did a big trip to Morocco, Mauritania ,Mali with no bother other than a broken windscreen on the way back in France.

Got some pictures I can send, better if you drive the truck.

Cheers

Jeremy

Back