Meeting

Mal Eade

I am in england
Mar 11, 2010
Shrewsbury
Last time I brought up this subject on Another Toyota Forum. It ended up in a full blown argument amongst the members.
I do not want to go down that path again please.
Do you thing we could have a unofficial get together or two.
I was thinking of a car-park meet at some of the outdoor 4x4 shows over the summer.
Eastnor is not no more this year but there is a show at Bath, landrover world show
The 2010 event will be staged over the weekend of the 19th and 20th June at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet, a well known venue for its numerous shows and activities throughout the year. Camping will be available and there will be an off-road course on site for those enthusiasts who want to get muddy!
Be nice as well to have a northern meet as well, anyone any ideas where.

Mal

Mal Eade

I am in england
Mar 11, 2010
Shrewsbury
Battered and Blue said:
Which forum might that have been Mal?

Chris
Not sure but I got booted off twice and rejoined under a new email and name. Hehee

He thought he ran the Landcruiser people in the UK.

Mal

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TobyJug

Mar 31, 2010
Currently, Perth Australia
Garage
Paul_Humphreys said:
I get to most of the shows. But We "could" have a laneing weekend again?

I know I am saying that, but I am not saying I am going to run one!!

Paul
But but but if if...

hehe
your so good at it.....

I might have a think and organise one seen as the weekend with the Dutch went so well..

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Paul_Humphreys said:

Paul
How much arm twisting will it take? Come on, I did the last one! (Even if you couldn't make it) :p

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
I am in uk
Mar 1, 2010
Oswestry, Shropshire.
Jimbo4x4 said:
Paul_Humphreys said:

Paul
How much arm twisting will it take? Come on, I did the last one! (Even if you couldn't make it) :p
Too much right now, sorry. But if I do find some time I will let you all know ;)

Paul

PS, BTW were you going up the M53 last night?

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
[quote="Paul_Humphreys
PS, BTW were you going up the M53 last night?[/quote]

Not me mate, although I do know of another '78 the same colour as mine nearby. I saw it for sale before I decided to travel to Norwich for this one - it was a Hooton 4x4 special ya see and they have a reputation 'round these parts. Was there a cloud of black smoke following it? :p

pugwash

I am in uk
Mar 1, 2010
N Hampshire
The shepton mallet show is pretty good, has a reasonable off road course too- not too dangerous but quite a lot of fun- good social too. its still in its infancy- i'm bigging it up a bit because a. its the only off road show in the south west and b. i'm involved with marshalling through innovate4x4.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks