Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Meeting

Mal Eade

Country Flag
england
Last time I brought up this subject on Another Toyota Forum. It ended up in a full blown argument amongst the members.
I do not want to go down that path again please.
Do you thing we could have a unofficial get together or two.
I was thinking of a car-park meet at some of the outdoor 4x4 shows over the summer.
Eastnor is not no more this year but there is a show at Bath, landrover world show
The 2010 event will be staged over the weekend of the 19th and 20th June at the Bath & West Showground in Shepton Mallet, a well known venue for its numerous shows and activities throughout the year. Camping will be available and there will be an off-road course on site for those enthusiasts who want to get muddy!
Be nice as well to have a northern meet as well, anyone any ideas where.

Mal

I get to most of the shows. But We "could" have a laneing weekend again?

I know I am saying that, but I am not saying I am going to run one!!

Paul

Which forum might that have been Mal?

Chris

Battered and Blue said:
Which forum might that have been Mal?

Chris

Not sure but I got booted off twice and rejoined under a new email and name. Hehee

He thought he ran the Landcruiser people in the UK.

Mal

Paul_Humphreys said:

Paul

But but but if if...

hehe
your so good at it.....

I might have a think and organise one seen as the weekend with the Dutch went so well..

Paul_Humphreys said:

Paul

How much arm twisting will it take? Come on, I did the last one! (Even if you couldn't make it) :p

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jimbo4x4 said:
Paul_Humphreys said:

Paul

How much arm twisting will it take? Come on, I did the last one! (Even if you couldn't make it) :p

Too much right now, sorry. But if I do find some time I will let you all know ;)

Paul

PS, BTW were you going up the M53 last night?

[quote="Paul_Humphreys
PS, BTW were you going up the M53 last night?[/quote]

Not me mate, although I do know of another '78 the same colour as mine nearby. I saw it for sale before I decided to travel to Norwich for this one - it was a Hooton 4x4 special ya see and they have a reputation 'round these parts. Was there a cloud of black smoke following it? :p

The shepton mallet show is pretty good, has a reasonable off road course too- not too dangerous but quite a lot of fun- good social too. its still in its infancy- i'm bigging it up a bit because a. its the only off road show in the south west and b. i'm involved with marshalling through innovate4x4.

Back