Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Metric Fine Thread Bolts..........

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
..............I'm after a couple (2) 12mm x 1.25P x 60mm 8.8 bolts to fit my pig tail tow hook that Mr Rubie supplied me :) Did really think about getting a couple of bolts @ the same time :roll: :) All I can find is a chap on the bay selling 4 for a cost of £13.60 whitch is fine but I only want 2 & £13.60 for two bolts :think: Mmmmm..........So befor I make the purchase I thought that I'd ask you chaps if you can help me with either a couple of bolts or a different supplier (preferably on-line) :thumbup:

Let me see if I can find something for you Steve...

If he doesn't I should have some :) Don't you need 2 per pig tail?

Gav Peter said:
Let me see if I can find something for you Steve...

Jon Wildsmith said:
If he doesn't I should have some
Really :?: :!: :D That would be great chaps :D

Jon Wildsmith said:
Don't you need 2 per pig tail?
Yes but I already have two for the existing pig tail I just need two more for the new one :oops: :)

I went and looked, 50mm is the longest I've got left sorry.

look in your local yellow pages for a bolt and fixings place- there will be one tucked away somewhere. They should have them on the shelf- although iirc i bought some exactly as you are looking for and had to plump for 10.8 (or whatever the rating up from 8.8 is)

They won't be cheap no matter where you go- think i paid £3 each!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another option is to look here to buy online :ugeek:

The bolts you're after are £1.13 each, excl. delivery!

Andrew Prince said:
Another option is to look here ........ online .......The bolts you're after are £1.13 each, excl. delivery!
Perfect :thumbup: Just what I was after :D

Thanks for all the offers & having a look in your bolt box's chaps :) Much appreciated :thumbup:

sae70 said:
Andrew Prince said:
Another option is to look here ........ online .......The bolts you're after are £1.13 each, excl. delivery!
Perfect :thumbup: Just what I was after :D

Thanks for all the offers & having a look in your bolt box's chaps :) Much appreciated :thumbup:
They've arrived :D Two bolts plus postage £5.21 :D Exactly what I was after :thumbup: Ordered them Wednesday & they arrived this morning :thumbup:

Cool, glad it worked out! Thinking of ordering a selection of bolts of various sizes and nuts too, as I seem to lose or thread them too often for comfort :doh:

Great website Andrew, :thumbup:

I've been looking for someone that does automotive bolts for ages. Not exactly all that many fastener shops around London, and when you do find one it's never open on a saterday :evil:

Back