Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mud Block moulded mats, where to buy?

pbgt

Country Flag
ireland
Would anybody know where to buy moulded plastic mud mat's for the 80?
Can't seem to find any.

Have MUD BLOCK in the hilux and they are unbelievable.

Perfectly moulded 1 piece shape with sides, in a rigid form of rubber/plastic Karl.
Similar design to a bed liner on a pick up
You could keep your goldfish in them.

I know it's almost swearing but...... in a previous life I had a few Classic Range Rovers as company cars and had a set of original R Rover moulded rubber mats that I found fit pretty well in the 80 especially the fronts ...interesting and useless fact..... despite being a much bigger vehicle than a Classic R Rover an 80 is narrower across the rear passenger footwell by about 3 inches... I know this because the R Rover mats overlap in an 80 ;-)
These are rubber and have a 2 cm lip around the outside

What model RR was that one mate, might look into it.

What model RR was that one mate, might look into it.
It was a 1987 one so the original "classic" they call it now I think ..... 3.9 V8 Vogue SE.....
The rear one is in 2 pieces that should interlock but because the rear footwell of the 80 is narrower they overlap so not perfect .
They were an official part back then so I doubt they are available now from JLR and if so would most likely cost £100's .
I think the Discovery 1 and 2 shared a similar floor plan and size to the Classic R Rover so one of the LR enthusiast type company's may have something similar .
Look on RoughTrax site... they do a front universal mud mat type thing for under £20 for a pair .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back