Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Musical Motorbikes

I'm ringing the funny farm now J. Stay exactly where you are, they're nearly there. They have a lovely comfy jacket for you put on. It fastens at the back.

WTF?

Chris

spackrackman said:
Whilst looking to hear what a KH400 sounds like I came across this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMK1xfm ... re=related
A KH400 sounds like a screaming wailing bansheeee :thumbup:

In that second vid WTF is that fixed to the front forks..... looks like an anemometer :o

Oh and did you know 'Yellow people' came from aliens...... that's why they are so technologically advanced than most
bow.gif

I love bikes Chris but I'm right with you on the jacket thing!! deffo WTF.

Andy(TTG) :thumbup:

One of the comments underneath said something like Awesome Skill. Really? I'm still not clear what it was that they were doing. Was it just Crazy Frog, ning ning ning etc?

Maybe my kids would understand.

Chris

Gawd I hate 'Strokers' :roll: .

I used to have a BMW K1200GT bike - four cylinder, 16 valve, twin overhead cam, fuel injected, 130 BHP . .

When I opened it up there was a superb deep howl from the airbox as the horizon landed in my lap :thumbup: .

Now THAT was a noise :cool: :cool: .

Bob.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
BobMurphy said:
Gawd I hate 'Strokers' :roll: .
I used to have a BMW K1200GT bike - four cylinder, 16 valve, twin overhead cam, fuel injected, 130 BHP . .
When I opened it up there was a superb deep howl from the airbox as the horizon landed in my lap :thumbup: .
Now THAT was a noise :cool: :cool: .Bob.
I think my best noise was an Aprilia Pegaso 600cc single on full chat. :thumbup: The vibration through the saddle would please any girl on the back ;)

I hate strokers too :thumbdown:

there are plenty of 4-stroke singing bikes on there. I wonder how many blowup whilst being sung/thrashed

Back