Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 1994 LandCruiser 4.2 VX 80 series

V 8

Garage
Bought it as a standard cruiser, then added the window tints, BFG's, Aluminium bumper, removed the side steps, 8000k Hid's, full stainless exhaust system, 30mm billet wheel spacers. I have recently fitted Safari Snorkel and the 2" Ironman lift kit, plus I decided to get the ali front bumper treated with an undestructable coating which looks pretty awesome in my opinion. The first lot of pics show it before the bumper was painted, the snorkel and lift kit was fitted.

toy1.jpg

toy2.jpg

toy5.jpg

toy7.jpg

toy9.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow4.jpg

This is how it stands now after the 2" lift kit and with the Safari snorkel fitted.

Cruiser002-1.jpg

Cruiser001-1.jpg

Cruiser004-1.jpg

Cruiser003-1.jpg

Cruiser006-1.jpg

Cruiser005-1.jpg

James Rothwell said:
Very straight and tidy looking 80! Puts my battered wreck to shame.
Never mind James, 'battered' adds character :cool: , well that's my theory anyway. :lol: :lol:
Chas

Spotted that last pic on the ''other site''.
I love that little quip :clap:

Nice 80 :cool:

How often do you get to Nefyn? (I'm pretty sure that's it in the first pics..) Penrhyn Llyn is a second home to me, so you might see me around from time to time.

Jim

Jimbo4x4 said:
Nice 80 :cool:

How often do you get to Nefyn? (I'm pretty sure that's it in the first pics..) Penrhyn Llyn is a second home to me, so you might see me around from time to time.

Jim

Hi Jim, my friend has a cottage in Boduan so I regurlarly go down to see him there. Funny enough he is there for 3 weeks now so i will be there one weekend within them weeks, keep your eyes open for the LC :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back