Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 90

cavanmick

Country Flag
ireland
Hello lads and ladies,
I bought myself a 1998 90 series as my daily driver/off road beast.
It has a 2" body lift and ironman+2" suspension kit, runs a rear locker from a Colorado and 305/70/16 kumho kl71s on D modular. Absolutely love it

Mick

Hi Mick and welcome , can hardly see your profile pic how's about posting up a bigger picture .

Will do Shane, as soon as I get to the 15 post threshold I will put up a few decent pics, can't put em u for now.

Mick

Hi Mick,
Welcome to the club.
Is your Collie a commercial mate???

Yep she is an Irish spec commercial buddy, lecky windows and mirrors but no Aircon and open diff in the rear, I have a Colorado axle in it now with a locker, I chose a commercial because of the lower tax and I sleep in it when I go off roading so more room without seats.

Mick

Cool looks like one to watch as it seems your into some serious off-roading .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's my daily driver too but yes it does get used in anger in the mud just not as often as I would like. Will be getting out and about though so I wil throw up pics along the way.

Mick

I saw loads of those commercial cruisers when I was in Ireland earlier in the year, I'm considering replacing my Hi-lux with one when the time comes.
Where abouts are you??
It doesn't say on your profile.

Sorry buddy, haven't set the profile up properly yet, I'm in Co Cavan in Ireland. Been messing with pajeros for years but this is my first cruiser.
Mick

Here are a couple I my cruiser, I've just added a set of spots to the rack and a new pair of boots for the front and carpeted out the back to make it a bit more comfy for sleeping in at off road events etc.
muhyry3e.jpg

yty8eva8.jpg

ygujyvyq.jpg

y8yhy9e6.jpg

zymyvuqu.jpg

Mick

Back