Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My lifted Prado

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
A few pistures of my Prado with recent body lift !
P1010003-1.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.png

P10100102-1.jpg

P1010025.jpg

prado-1.png

I really do hope you like these pictures, they took me 4 bloody hours to download !!!!!! :twisted:

Nick.

Looks good!

Want to do a 1.5" lift on mine too :D

Very nice pics mate :) You sound very pleased with it. What's coming next?

4hrs to download?! :o :shock: you on 56K?

Very nice.
new boots...
take off the side steps....
snorkel....
winch bumper....

it's a slippery slope. truck is looking good.

Took four hours because my lad had the face on and wouldn't come off his Xbox to help me !
What's next ? maybe some spacers if I can get hold of some decent ones like rough trax ! Then who knows !

Nick.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks good, I like the silver window tints.

Nick, I think the reference is to the posting of beauty shots on the technical section of 90 series. It used to be call readers drives on the other place if you recall.

Chris

You not at work to day then?

That's very nice (and clean and straight ;) .

But, why the extra fog light :?

A body lift must make changing the clutch and rear shocks so much easier :(

(There speaks the man with the scars).

Bob.

BobMurphy said:
But, why the extra fog light :?
Probably an MOT requirement... Not all imports have front and rear foglights - they're not a requirement in many other (less misty) countries :mrgreen:

Cheers,

front fog lights are optional in this country, cant think of one where they are compulsory

The rear fog is a compulsary extra due to the SVA test (single vehicle approval) on imports !
Got my new WWW.landcruiser.net stickers on it today, looks the biz now !
The extra height should make changing the rear offside dampers a simple job now, changed both last year and it was a nightmare, also when the weather is better I'm going to get the chassis cleaned and waxed, be a lot easier now I can get to the top of the rails !
Nick.

BIG clean GREEN said:
The rear fog is a compulsary extra due to the SVA test (single vehicle approval) on imports !
Nick.

DOH :!: :oops:

Of course, Those aren't fog lights in the upper light cluster :roll:

I'm learning.

Bob.

I thought we were referring to the small third additional light on the front :?

The neat thing on this particular model is that there is wiring already in there for front fogs/ drivers. Actually there is wiring for all sorts of extra things in the front end that we couldn't identify at all. Loads of grey plugs all over the place.

Making the brackets up to re attach the nudge bar was a bit of a trial. Shame it will have to come off when we fit the winch of course. Oh oh, I hear Mrs Nick approaching!

If I can find an import 80 that is as good underneath as this is, I'd be a happy man. It really is stunning.

Chris

Back