Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My new journey begins

Soon be on my way
8e9emavu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable trip back.

Have a safe trip, it's good to see another Toyota in N44.

And Wugg is off for new Adventures :greetings-waveyell:

nasty weather for your journey though with these gales

landcruiser-less now, am i still allowed on here?

IMG_5870 (Medium).JPGIMG_5869 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Well chuffed thanks Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Stick around Andy, we need to see how the 'lux turns out :p

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Glad you like it

George just reminded me i didn't show you the storage drawer-tray under the passenger seat, people often don't know its there!

It will be a long way home
eqeqabu7.jpg

Glad you like it

George just reminded me i didn't show you the storage drawer-tray under the passenger seat, people often don't know its there!

Lol I will check it out later just stopped south of Glasgow for the night for a few beers with an old mate
Had a pretty good run down apart from the dam wind trying to blow you off the road lol
But loving wugg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hope the "Weegies" don't steal Wugg tonight.

and hope the wind blew some of the mud off, which got splattered on clean Wugg when i was showing you how the difflocks etc work in that field :whistle:

I did remember to put him on our group company insurance after 10 miles or so so no more 3rd party lol

Home at last 450+miles covered, most of then this morning. Weather been crap most of the time but had a great drama free trip in Wugg
David

Good news, glad you are home safe in that awfull weather and a night out in glasgow :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

How does a Landcruiser compare with driving a defender on a long trip then?

I have only even driven my neighbours SWB landrover 50m in the snow, and it was cramped, noisy and gearbox not that nice

How does a Landcruiser compare with driving a defender on a long trip then?

I have only even driven my neighbours SWB landrover 50m in the snow, and it was cramped, noisy and gearbox not that nice
t
Well the LC is everything a Defender is not, quiet warm comfortable tbh it was great to drive if I had done that trip in a Defender I would be shattered now

WUGG in his new environment
Sorry Andy but had to take the Scottish flag off lol
epe5a7eq.jpg

I was worried you were going to show Wugg covered in mud in a nasty pay and play site!

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Back