Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My new journey begins

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I have booked my flight to pick up the 95 from Andy Cook in Aberdeen on Friday,so all be prepared for lot's of stupid questions as I know very little about them
David

Enjoy the luxury of a toyota!

Use of Charlie's 80 series
my ZD30 DI Patrol
northants4x4

Last edited:
Well done to both of you, a good result for both sides. I know nowt about Collies but will learn from your questions.

Andy

Very pleased "Wugg" will stay in club and have more proper adventures. Will be busy refitting the rocksliders, Asfir plates and boot system now :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Excellent. You'll be flying from Leicester International then. What we all still call East Mids.

Flying with Eastern? I get up there on a Jetstream 41 or some little puddle jumper. All very cosy, but only takes like 55 mins or something flying at nearly 300 feet.

Excellent. You'll be flying from Leicester International then. What we all still call East Mids.

Flying with Eastern? I get up there on a Jetstream 41 or some little puddle jumper. All very cosy, but only takes like 55 mins or something flying at nearly 300 feet.
No going from Birmingham Eastern wanted to much money

ahh, yes they can be pricey. High demand due to the oil business.

Feel free to ask questions, luckily I didn't have many to ask when I first got mine as I'd already helped tear most of Trevor's apart!

Just hope I like it now I'm getting one, only ever driven one for a few miles a while back. Spose I will know after I have driven it the 450 miles home

You will enjoy it, I do :) Just got to save my pennies for some suspenders and pneu's now and we will be nearly there...........
Steve

MOT pass today

and the bigger tyres, ASFIR plates, and boot system now refitted,
and the kenlowe transmission cooler

sliders and rest of storage system tomorrow :)

Last edited:
MOT pass today

and the bigger tyres, ASFIR plates, and boot system now refitted,
and the kenlowe transmission cooler

sliders and rest of storage system tomorrow :)
Thanks Andy you are a star

Rock Sliders back on now

and some photos:) - need to wash the LC and other cars now

IMG_5868 (Medium).JPGIMG_5861 (Medium).JPGIMG_5862 (Medium).JPGIMG_5863 (Medium).JPGIMG_5864 (Medium).JPGIMG_5865 (Medium).JPGIMG_5866 (Medium).JPGIMG_5867 (Medium).JPG

Only one more sleep till the off

Hope you negotiated a tank of fuel with Wugg ;)

Have a good trip :cool:

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Slipped up there lol

Back