• Yes, keep its racing heritage

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, it now a motor caravan

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Too boy racer pretentious nonsense

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeez Lazz, that is some build. Like the "drop side" trick BTW :)

Yep it's turned out to be a much more complex and involved build than I had imagined. One thing has led another and it's just kept on growing. Quickly realised why these trucks are so horribly expensive to buy. If you don't cut corners and you fit the best quality kit.

As always, it's the little things that you didn't foresee or plan for, that catch you out.

Still, I am really enjoying the challenge and hope to have something quite special when finally finished.

Good man, be interested to see the build up, shaping up well.

I still hope/aim to build a truck, but my ambitions (and budget) will be a bit more conservative. Still wrestling with base vehicle choice to be honest with you! :)

Quite impressive. Should you end up in Nairobi, Kenya someday. I'd love to host you even if it's for a meal.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Windows and cab walk through now fitted:

IMG_1028.JPG

You can see more HERE if you wish.

Where's the wheels? You can't have a caravan without wheels.

Oh it's a site cabin. Nice.

You'll wish you had access to my site cabin's hot shower, when you're camped out in the miserable British drizzle, holding a mug of lukewarm tea under a dripping soggy awning, trying to keep warm.

Or, sweating your cods off, (remember Bad K last year?), whilst I relax in a comfortable air conditioned environment sipping an ice-drenched G&T !
:dance:

I do very much Lazz. Fortunately I had some very generous neighbours. Unfortunately they have said that this year, post Brexit, they will be unable to pass me ice cold Bavarian beers any more as we won't be part of their trade agreement.

Wet and cold I can seal with as I have shelter, a hot shower and as of today a diesel hot air system. Cooling on the other hand involves a damp flannel.

Where do you store that ladder when you are travelling? I'd have come up with something a bit more technical myself. Not easy going up and down that holding a Campari and soda.

Gr8 Olazz. You are really doing a thorough job. It's fantastic to watch your progress. Admiration all the way. Nothing half baked here, afaics (new abbrvtn).

Back