Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My truck. its back on the road.

That's ok I don't mind you laughing at my truck I love it and I love driving it, it does need a little work on it but I don't want to make it perfect so when I run into somebody again I can just get if fixed.
I just had loads of work done on mine kiera and it still looks and drives errr!!!! UMMMMMM shit! But I love it.

Looks a good honest truck Kiera. Glad it’s back on the road and you’ve got your Cruiser Grin back.

Once you’ve had your 2 days on the beach and the weather goes back to normal you’ll have a chance to change that oil filter for a genuine one from Roughtrax. …:whistle:

Runs and hides…:shifty:

Last edited:
Looks a good honest truck Kiera. Glad it’s back on the road and you’ve got your Cruuser Grin back.

Once you’ve had your 2 days on the beach and the weather goes back to normal you’ll have a chance to change that oil filter for a genuine one from Roughtrax. …:whistle:

Runs and hides…:shifty:

Blurry ‘ell, ‘ow many anoraks does it take to make a thread?? :lol:

Ahh but which model?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
On top on the world
IMG_3058.jpg

Maybe if you go to the meetings one of the 80 owners will take you for a little ride. Then you will understand why they made 80 series.

Grab a tent and come to the Adventure Overland show as a fair few of us are going.

Back